Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having hard time finding codes with loadiine and TCPGecko dot net. Was doing good with super luigi but got tired of looking for timer. Switched to mario.
I've tired searching all addresses for 00190000 for the 400 timer but as i get to searching for less than when my timer is at 397 nothing.
I'm not getting how to dump or anything

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having hard time finding codes with loadiine and TCPGecko dot net. Was doing good with super luigi but got tired of looking for timer. Switched to mario.
I've tired searching all addresses for 00190000 for the 400 timer but as i get to searching for less than when my timer is at 397 nothing.
I'm not getting how to dump or anything

Never mind that I told you how to do it or where to look... oh, and let's not forget that I've given offsets telling where the timer is... and one more thing: do not use Exact Values, use Unknown Values.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Same thing as you did with your two dumps. Just make sure they are in the same folder.

Weird thing is, Universal Pointer Searcher seems to be going really slow.

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never mind that I told you how to do it or where to look... oh, and let's not forget that I've given offsets telling where the timer is... and one more thing: do not use Exact Values, use Unknown Values.

Weird thing is, Universal Pointer Searcher seems to be going really slow.
I've tired unknown values, equal values 32bit, 16 bit. 10000000 - 4e000000
Everything I can think of. Still nothing. And don't know how to do offsets

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tired unknown values, equal values 32bit, 16 bit. 10000000 - 4e000000
Everything I can think of. Still nothing. And don't know how to do offsets

...In that case, I have a question for you: have you ever noticed the Memory Viewer in either JGecko or Gecko dotNET? Have you ever tried that, if you wanted to modify an offset? Type this in the address bar if you want to modify a level's timer: 3EDA387C.

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...In that case, I have a question for you: have you ever noticed the Memory Viewer in either JGecko or Gecko dotNET? Have you ever tried that, if you wanted to modify an offset? Type this in the address bar if you want to modify a level's timer: 3EDA387C.
Is that from one of your codes you've posted. Because I've tried those and they don't work. I've manuallytype in your codes and it's not the same.
I've found a timer address in the memory viewer and modified it. But nothing happens. Exitthe level went back in while watching the offset and it changes to ffffffff for a second then back to 190. Watched it count down while letting timer run.

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that from one of your codes you've posted. Because I've tried those and they don't work. I've manuallytype in your codes and it's not the same.
I've found a timer address in the memory viewer and modified it. But nothing happens. Exitthe level went back in while watching the offset and it changes to ffffffff for a second then back to 190. Watched it count down while letting timer run.

Can you give me a snapshot of this...? I think your version of either the NSMB U game or TCPGecko.elf might be the problem... and it's funny how it doesn't work for you, yet it works just fine for me. I should know, I've messed with this offset several times over... and I did tell you that that was the fake Timer offset you kept messing with.

It's either that, sir, or you're doing something completely wrong.

Last edited by TheWord21,

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo, Tommy? I tried the 3-dump pointer search yesterday, but it looks like my laptop couldn't handle that and went into standby mode as a fail-safe to prevent overheating. And no, it's never done that before. I think I went to sleep and woke up to find it like that.

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I've tried the Universal Pointer Searcher again, and this time, it crashed my laptop. Well, I guess I that's one method of pointer searching out of the picture. I guess my laptop just can't handle UPS.

Reactions: BullyWiiPlaza

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, I've tried the Universal Pointer Searcher again, and this time, it crashed my laptop.
That is fucking crazy :yayu:
Well, it fully utilizes your CPU so if it is an old/broken one it might not agree with the load of work it is forced to do and shut off the Laptop. It can be the cause of overheat, too. So in short, it's your hardware problem

Reactions: CosmoCortney

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is fucking awesome :yayone:
Well, it fully utilizes your CPU so if it is an old/broken one it might not agree with the load of work it is forced to do and shut off the Laptop. It can be the cause of overheat, too.

Funny you should bring up overheating issues; that happened last night when I tried to use 3 RAM dumps to look for a working pointer for a Banana Modifier that'd be able to encompass the dynamically changing offset... looks like I'm at an impasse.

That is fucking crazy :yayu:
Well, it fully utilizes your CPU so if it is an old/broken one it might not agree with the load of work it is forced to do and shut off the Laptop. It can be the cause of overheat, too. So in short, it's your hardware problem

Oh, and Bully, does JGecko also use my CPU, full throttle? I've not run into it crashing my laptop. Oh, and my laptop's CPU is not terribly old; it was working just fine with UPS before the crash/overheating took place. It's only like maybe some months old?

CuriousTommy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo, Tommy? I tried the 3-dump pointer search yesterday, but it looks like my laptop couldn't handle that and went into standby mode as a fail-safe to prevent overheating. And no, it's never done that before. I think I went to sleep and woke up to find it like that.
If you want, you can send the dumps to me and I can run the process for you. I have a pretty good gaming desktop.

Edit: But I might be busy today. (but you can still send it anyway if you want to)

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want, you can send the dumps to me and I can run the process for you. I have a pretty good gaming desktop.

Edit: But I might be busy today. (but you can still send it anyway if you want to)

Alright, Tommy. Remember, they're DKC: Tropical Freeze dumps for NTSC-U. Will Mediafire/Google Drive be fine?

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Actually, my good man, it turns out I have a spare laptop that just might be able to handle finding the Pointers a little better.

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your other laptop doesn't work, I am not picky about the online service you use to upload the ram dumps.

Well, it seems to be going fine so far. The only problem is it can't use Bully's Universal Pointer Searcher because of some tripe about "Only 64-bit Java installations are supported!" Ergo, I still can't use his pointer searcher, so I'll have to make do with Mysterio's.

Thanks for offering to help, man; I do appreciate it.

Reactions: CuriousTommy

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so my last Banana Modifier code was a semi-success, but this time, I'm fairly confident of my code working now since I've reinforced it with two pointers. It took me time to do it, and yes, that's without the Universal Pointer to help me. Before you ask, I've used both versions of TCPGecko.elf, and it doesn't seem to stop the code from working.

I shall work on the Kong POW Gauge as my next project.

Last edited by TheWord21,

Anoymous_001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a issue with TCPGeckoDOTNet.

Capture.PNG

Please Help!

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it turns out I may have spoken too soon. It works, alright... but, the problem with my recent Banana Modifier seems to be random as to whether or not it'll work upon starting up the game. If yes in that it does work upon startup, then I'm good to go for as long as the console is on; even if I leave the game and go to another file, it should still work. Any ideas?

Me, I'd personally say, "I guess I have more data-dumping to do before it 100% works."

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, it turns out I may have spoken too soon. It works, alright... but, the problem with my recent Banana Modifier seems to be random as to whether or not it'll work upon starting up the game. If yes in that it does work upon startup, then I'm good to go for as long as the console is on; even if I leave the game and go to another file, it should still work. Any ideas?

Me, I'd personally say, "I guess I have more data-dumping to do before it 100% works."
Yeah I had issues finding a stable pointer on DKC TF. I resorted to modding the ASM in the DKC RPX. Hopefully once a IOSU expoilt gets released the mem range write protections can be removed from the WiiU. After that happens my codes for DKC can be used on Disk besides only working on Loadliine. Anyways hope you get something stable to work on the disc.

Which brings up a question I have for anyone that knows. Is there a way to load modded game updates\modded RPX's on the disk??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.