ROM Hack Post Your SaveDataFiler/Decrypted Saves Here!!

x06xpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alrighty, I've finished off Shin Megami Tensei IV just in time for Apocalypse:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/adg4akdfu521gnh/smt4complete.7z

This save file has all four endings completed as well as a completed compendium (all Fiends, Famed, quest unlocked demons & DLC demons) and all weapons and equipment (sans some DLC equipment). For Apocalypse, I believe having all endings in SMTIV completed gives you some early bonuses. As before, the save was backed up from JK's save manager.
thank you so much ^_^

lordnox24

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
can someone post a new game save file for "Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds" ?

I want to play through the game from the beginning but as the game hangs when creating a new game i would need a save file that is saved right at the beginning at the game.

heero_spidey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alrighty, I've finished off Shin Megami Tensei IV just in time for Apocalypse:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/adg4akdfu521gnh/smt4complete.7z

This save file has all four endings completed as well as a completed compendium (all Fiends, Famed, quest unlocked demons & DLC demons) and all weapons and equipment (sans some DLC equipment). For Apocalypse, I believe having all endings in SMTIV completed gives you some early bonuses. As before, the save was backed up from JK's save manager.

Hi, if you have power saves could anyone convert this save file to that format so I can use it for the transfer bonuses on apocalypse please.

x06xpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shin mrgami tensei iv apocalypse final boss save please?
i have it at my 2nd slot , i saved it after defeating the combination of lucifer and merkabah(i'm not gonna mention that thing name because of spoiler) but why would you want the save to be right before the final boss.. :O? you're talking about the thing that created lucifer,merkabah, and all those thing right?

hanseo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i
i have it at my 2nd slot , i saved it after defeating the combination of lucifer and merkabah(i'm not gonna mention that thing name because of spoiler) but why would you want the save to be right before the final boss.. :O? you're talking about the thing that created lucifer,merkabah, and all those thing right?

i am talking about spoiler final boss

Abu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone please post a save file for Dragon Quest VII at alltrade abbeyroad, where you get the ability to change jobs?

If possible, NTSC-U version.

imdumb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
does someone have a pokemon super mystery dungeon file with completed or nearly completed connection orb? thank you in advance!

Bangaio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just beat the True Arena a few days ago, so:

Kirby: Planet Robobot
'100' folder - 100% (and both mini-games with all platinum medals, not sure if that counts or not towards 100%)
Other folder - 97% I believe (everything done except True Arena and a few stickers)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/m3bv44k4w9a0rwa/Kirby__Planet_Robobot.zip

Picross 3D Round 2
At the start of the game, all Amiibo puzzles unlocked using the tool found on this forum
(might have to beat a few puzzles for the amiibo page to show up, can't remember now)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5tjkzm6rxxjc51u/Picross_3D__Round_2.zip

Request: BoxBoy savefile with all costumes unlocked (need it to unlock them in BoxBoxBoy and my save is in a non-CFW 3DS)
EDIT: Nevermind, it was posted a few pages back. Is the topic creator still updating this?

Last edited by Bangaio,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!