Hacking Post your ideas regarding how to hack the 3DS, here

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah and dont forget that apple ipad 2 came out just shy of 1 year after ipad 1 came out and the ipad 3 is going to come out and there is talk of an ipad 4 comming out like 3 or 4 months after ipad 3 release , but nintendo works on a different schedule than apple, but i would like to see a new design with bigger brighter screen better batt life and 2 infacing cameras for 3d video chat, and a 2nd analog for 3d gc game ports like WW ,etc,also the horrible placement of the headphone jack, needs to be moved

and there is better autostereoscopic 3d screen technology now, i saw a tv with glassesless 3d at ces 2012 and they say it has a 9 bar parralax barrier so that if you have 6 people on a couch they can all see the 3d picture ,you dont have to be centered in the sweet spot , if the 3ds got a new 3d screen with a higher bar count parallax barrier it would be a huge improvement since the sweet spot on the 3ds screen is so narrow, and it dont even works that good if there is a bright object on the screen for some reason ,like in the RE demo i notice that if you look at the wall sconce lights ,it dont matter how you hold it or how you adjust the slider you can see a ghost image of the lights, same with the OOT intro when you see the torches on either side of the hyrule castle gate, you can always see ghost image no matter what you do , seems like it happens when there are really bright objects on the screen , it is really annoying ,i find myself trying to get it perfect by tilting the 3ds side to side up and down and adjusting the slider but you can always see the ghost image it never goes away, and unless you hold the thing just perfect it is way more noticeable

haxan

Trophies
XP
Country
wouldnt it be great if we just woke up tomorrow to find on Gbatemps home page " Nintendo 3ds hacked "
it would be really epic.

just trolling..... -_-

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
Boring: If the scene has a post on April 1st
Funnier: If it's legit :evil grin:
Fixed. Every site gets a "HOORAYZ R DEVIZE IS HACKD!" post on April 1st every year :ha: Is anybody even gullible enough to believe it this year?

http://www.wiihacks....ard-needed.html
http://www.ps3hax.ne...by-team-ferrox/

etcetera. In fact, I might just sleep from March 31st to April 2nd :wink: On the other hand, releasing a hack on 1st April might buy us more time if Nintendo thinks it's a joke :evil:

Reactions: Shade Tempest

DarkWork0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if something like the Eye-Fi could help us find out more info about how the files are sent from the e-store. It says it sends photos to where ever you want, I was wondering if it could be used to send the files that are being downloaded off the e-shop directly to a computer on the fly? Maybe help understand more about how the 3ds works when it comes to those types of games at least.

alphamule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Think of it as like a magnet for carpenters... It's better to collect the dropped nails in one spot than to have to deal with random nails all over your yard and house. :)

pelago

Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering if something like the Eye-Fi could help us find out more info about how the files are sent from the e-store. It says it sends photos to where ever you want, I was wondering if it could be used to send the files that are being downloaded off the e-shop directly to a computer on the fly? Maybe help understand more about how the 3ds works when it comes to those types of games at least.
We already have full access to the files on the SD card and as they are encrypted we can't learn anything. Using an Eye-Fi SD card won't make any difference to this.

DarkWork0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We already have full access to the files on the SD card and as they are encrypted we can't learn anything. Using an Eye-Fi SD card won't make any difference to this.
I'm was thinking more of trying to send it over the eye-fi directly to the computer so we can see where the games are being downloaded from and what files are being sent to the 3ds (such as the count for the demos). I don't know if this is true or not, but it's my thought that only part of the e-shop games/apps are installed to the sd card and some are sent to the 3ds.

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That won't help. As pelago said, what you see is what you get. Stuff that goes onto 3DS memory never touches the SD card. We don't even know what's in the eShop download specifically, so we can't remark on what's on the 3DS and what's on the SD card. (Not to mention that trying to access any temporary files during that time will lead to nasty file system errors.)

mikey89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey what about when you transfer miis from the wii to the 3DS. Is there a way to make a mii that really actually a file that will crash the 3DS when it is sent to from the wii (im assuming that people already know how the mii channel works and how to hack and edit it).

Fyrus

Artilleur Carmin
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hey what about when you transfer miis from the wii to the 3DS. Is there a way to make a mii that really actually a file that will crash the 3DS when it is sent to from the wii (im assuming that people already know how the mii channel works and how to hack and edit it).

A crash alone doesn't lead to much, sadly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, I've got a fairly dark sense of humor lol.