Gaming Possible games for the 3DS

BiscuitCookie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So what games do you think will come out for the 3ds? and what games would you like to see for it?

Maybe we are going to get dementium 3, at least I hope so because of the improved graphics and the 3d, which would probably add to the immersion, which would lead to higher scary factor.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A new sidescrolling Metroid, perhaps covering the post-Fusion storyline since the events of that game could fundamentally change Samus' role in her universe. Metroid Dread or whatever you want to call it, i want a new sidescrolling Metroid game that occurs after the GBA one.

Smash Bros. Assuming they can recapture the brilliance that was Melee, i'll take this one without any hesitation.

Kirby. I'll take a new one or an old one, preferably a new one. BTW, Kirby has never made the leap to the third dimension (in terms of exploration, like Mario 64) except in his racing game. Perhaps it's about time to give it a try. I'd never say no to a sidescroller though! I'd even take a remake of Dreamland 2 or 3 since they've not been milked as much as the rest of the series. Dreamland 2 was really brilliant, it was my first GB game, AND my first Kirby game.

Since there's hope of reviving the DKC franchise, lets hope another game makes it onto 3DS if the Wii version is a success. They even put some DK props in the 3DS E3 promo.

New 3D Mario game (3D in the sense of exploration, not the effect). Although i'd take a remake, you can keep your Galaxy or Sunshine. How about a brand new 3D platforming Mario title?

And if the retro remakes go well, i'm hoping we see some love for Super Metroid, DKC trilogy, and Mario RPG. I feel all 3 of those games would look really awesome with a 3D-makeover (3D being the effect).

Final Fantasy 5 and 6. Now that we have graphics at least on par with the best of last gen, the time is perfect for these. They cited tech issues as holding DS versions back, but i think they just knew the 3DS was coming and they intended to keep their eye on it. Can you imagine these games with Gamecube-caliber visuals or better? I can, and it's epic.
tongue.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They probably will give us a game with it like 3DS Sports
tongue.gif

I'm hoping wii get Super Smash bros
tongue.gif

or Advanced Wars ,Dragon Ball z,Naruto, or Custom Robo. I do not see why not :/

specht

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wario Land VB remake (considered to be the best VB game ever made, as in people actually suffered the headaches just to play it)
Dead Space sequel/spinoff
Dementium sequel
Super Smash Bros. (about time we get a portable one)
Mario Tennis/Golf (would be pretty cool in 3D)
REmake (Yes, the GCN Resident Evil redone in 3D)
Super Mario (either a Galaxy spinoff or a game of its own)
A good FPS (now that we have an analog stick to go with the touch screen...)

alucard77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would love to see a game that took advantage of head tracking and 3D at the same time. Something completely original.

That would probably work best for a FPS.

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
They probably will give us a game with it like 3DS Sports
tongue.gif

I'm hoping wii get Super Smash bros
tongue.gif

or Advanced Wars ,Dragon Ball z,Naruto, or Custom Robo. I do not see why not :/
you took the words out of my mouth i would like naruto,dragon ball z,and custom robo,maybe a dragon ball z supersonic warriors 3 with improved graphics characters and storyline

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.