Hacking Question [Poll] Do you want the Nintendo Switch hacked, No or Yes?

Do you want the Nintendo Switch hacked?

• No

Votes: 114 20.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 443 79.4%

• Total voters

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Piracy yes, at least for DLCs and if possible 3DS Emulation with Online Support :o>

And with Infos to come about 3.0 Entry Point we can be very Happy :D
we don't even have online support on the pc version of citra much less a port of citra to switch that likely won't run well -.-

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Wait maybe a year or two, then I'm okay with it. I think it's dumb to be getting hax right now, because the console still has so many missing features that are likely going to be added within the next two years. I want to at least wait until we have access to those.

X2XO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right at this moment no, I would feel bad for the switch if it happens just a few months after it's release but later definitely YES. My main objective would be undubbed games I can't bring myself to play a game without it's original voice whether it's English or Japaneses and if by any chance do we get all the important jrpgs with dual audio then I wouldn't mind the switch never being hacked :) and seeing the patch released for Zelda for the Japaneses voices makes me less worried :D
and I voted Yes by the way.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes and no. Homebrew and emulation would be great however it really sucks when a games' online is ruined by cheaters. Hopefully the new main series Pokemon game they're working on has a good way of detecting save & memory editing and then banning users that take that stuff online.
tbh, I don't care if someone does single player cheating, your save is your save, but when you start to effect others it becomes an issue
also, multilayer cheating for the sake of playing around with JUST you friends when agreed upon with them is alright

HitchensRIP

Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
Yes - I cant wait to have RetroArch on it - it's literally the last missing piece of puzzle in my Hardware collection, then I will be complete :switch:

Nikki_Putin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Does hacking hurt console sales? No
Does hacking hurt game developers? Yes

Age of the demo games is gone
And I mean good, lengthy demos to get the good chunk of the game that would ultimately lead you to a conclusion of whether or not you want to buy the game.

I belive majority who claim they don't buy games (and instead pirate them) because of financial constraints are liars. That is If they can afford a device which costs 5-8 times more expensive than a single game for it.
I also belive in a reputation based support of the game developers. I pirate the games. If I like them, I buy them.
Would never buy Mass Effect Andromeda if I wouldn't try it out first. Those facial animations really aren't hindering the game as everyone overly exaggerated it to.

Now, for the actual question itself
Yes, I do want it hacked. I don't care when.
Why do I want it hacked? I do not have a lot of time on my hands. The types of games that I love require ridiculous time investment to 1)reach the interesting point 2) reach end game content
Sole reason why I hacked my 3DS is because I wanted all the materials in Monster Hunter. Belive me when I say, I waste more time building armor and weapon sets than overall time hunting. And it takes even more time procuring the materials for both (AND even more time getting the charms, because RNG hates me).

Last edited by Nikki_Putin,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol