Hacking Pokken Tournament shared textures.

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay I'm just editing some of the texture and I'm coming across some weird issues like Braixen's ear hair fluff it's shared between the alt colour and the normal colour even though the alt has the textures present inside the nut file I don't know nearly enough about nut files or hell the Wii U to attempt to get the hair to load correctly.

sLn9OZq.png

Reactions: vbarros22

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
there is a glitch there it will keep on happing
You can edit the textures ids via Smash Forge well the material ID that way if the 1 and 2 player textures are sharing ID's between textures like Braixens ears you can change that so they won't be the same anymore like so.

mPirEWb.jpg

Reactions: vbarros22

Kenneth0422

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I know it’s like 3 years late but can you by any change walk me though how to edit and put these mods into pokken tournament because I’ve dump my game and installed smash forge but I don’t know how to get smash forge to read my game file since it’s in drp and it doesn’t support that I’m you’re willing to help thank you

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah it was a while since I needed help I figured out the problem pretty easily.
Hey I know it’s like 3 years late but can you by any change walk me though how to edit and put these mods into pokken tournament because I’ve dump my game and installed smash forge but I don’t know how to get smash forge to read my game file since it’s in drp and it doesn’t support that I’m you’re willing to help thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1