Gaming Pokemon Yellow Remake For 3DS

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the real "updated version" is Blue for Japan (Update from red and green), from this blue come the western Red and Blue ... they don't even make a remake for the "update" so even for an special .... maybe they come with another "anime special" , who knows? it's most probable XD

People seem to get this wrong too often. What I mean is a red "v2" was released with blue. It has corrections of glitches from gree/red"v1" just like blue and a very few but subtle graphic updates. The reason green v2 was released as blue instead as green v2 is because green had far worse glitches and ugly graphics compared to red v1. Thus they wanted some distance from the mess up of green. The problem was red v2 wasn't really advertised and unless you were actively reading Nintendo articles, it was easy to miss red v2. As even the boxes for it were not labeled in any meaningful way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: leo @'d me in a thread about his last dream, stating he was passionately making out with a guy...