• Chespin

Votes: 136 25.3%
  • Fennekin

Votes: 273 50.8%
  • Froakie

Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 1.1 update also fixes GTS issues

Send me one, I want an Imposter Ditto for battling :( (Although I probably wouldn't be willing to give a Mega Stone for it... You can have a custom nature(/ability) Absol though? :P)

I'll think about it. Traded one for a Xerneas yesterday :D. They are in high demand.

Does anyone have ditto friend's safari?

I dont but i have access to ditto safari's through a friend on my list.

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Who wants to trade, PM me. I've achieved this in two hours. Getting egg moves passed on as well with good IV's.

Adamant Mawile, 31,31,31,X,31,31

Egg moves, icefang, thunderfang and firefang.

Perfect IV's except spatk which is not needed. Intimidate ability. You'll have a sick Mega Mawile.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Who wants to trade, PM me. I've achieved this in two hours. Getting egg moves passed on as well with good IV's.

Perfect IV's except spatk which is not needed. Intimidate ability. You'll have a sick Mega Mawile.
I hate the fact that I am at school and can't trade with you until the night... -_-'
EDIT: Looks like I can trade with you. Let's do it NOW!!! XD

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
After an hour or two or trading on the GTS, the only thing I can say I got out of it was being able to win items in the Trainer ID lottery. If I see another Flabebe again...

By the way, I'm still trying to digest all the changes. Is there a recommended nature I should be looking out for in a Pokemon or is this something that's more complicated than it seems? No idea which duplicates to keep and which to give away.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
After an hour or two or trading on the GTS, the only thing I can say I got out of it was being able to win items in the Trainer ID lottery. If I see another Flabebe again...

By the way, I'm still trying to digest all the changes. Is there a recommended nature I should be looking out for in a Pokemon or is this something that's more complicated than it seems? No idea which duplicates to keep and which to give away.
Natures affect your Pokémon's stats, you can see which stats it affects in your Pokémon's summray screen. The stat written in red is boosted by the nature, the stat written in blue is diminished. If all stats are written in white, your Pokémon has a neutral nature. You'd best go for a nature that complements your Pokémon's moveset.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Natures affect your Pokémon's stats, you can see which stats it affects in your Pokémon's summray screen. The stat written in red is boosted by the nature, the stat written in blue is diminished. If all stats are written in white, your Pokémon has a neutral nature. You'd best go for a nature that complements your Pokémon's moveset.

Thanks for that! I guess that's what happens when you haven't played a Pokemon game since Gold/Silver. Also, hope the Chespin is doing well!

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

I'd love to get my hands on one of those! However, I'm not sure what I should trade for it. What would you like in return?

Edit:
What ability do they have? Intimidate I hope? <3

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
I'd love to get my hands on one of those! However, I'm not sure what I should trade for it. What would you like in return?

Edit:
What ability do they have? Intimidate I hope? <3

It's right there in what he said :P

saviorkross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got my perfect 6 IV Calm Chansey, albeit missing the right ability. I had like half a box full of old eggs, so I started hatching them and, pop, shiny green Chansey, lol. Too bad it only has one 31 IV. =( Still though, it's my first shiny ever that's not just given to you(Red gyarados in G/S for instance).

My goal today is to finish off Chansey's EVs and get a 5 perfect IV Jolly Moxie Gyarados.

-floppityflop karp-

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

When did natures start effecting stats? Always thought they were just a thing to make the games more anime like and they didn't do shit?

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That's really dumb. Pokemon already as been fuck"d up with the introduction of EVs that can't been seen. They didn't need to add any of this stat changing bullshit.

EV's can be seen, open up super training. IV's can also be seen, albeit in a more obscure way. Visit a guy in the Kiloude City PokéCenter and he will tell you the power of your Pokémon.

Personally I think it's pretty cool. Otherwise all people would have the same Pokémon teams because after the number pass there is always a statistically strongest team. Through use of IV's, EV's and natures Pokémon come in a wide variety and therefor should make the teams more different than without them.

Though it can be frustrating though I give you that as there is a huge difference between weak IV/EV/nature Pokémon and strong IV/EV/nature Pokémon.

But then again, it avoids Pokémon being some sort of rock paper scissor game too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto