Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Or you could just ask all Japanese that appears in the 'Passerby' for a Trade to see what they have.

Legendaries in Friend Safari? Sounds... unlikely, to say the least

Then how do you explain all the legendaries? There's not PokeSav/PokeGen, PokeBank hasn't been released, There are no hacks or AR for X&Y for now.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Reactions: Nxenz

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The online battles can also be saved onto your "insert english name here" (Cámara Lucha) and you can make test battles, or in other words, rebatle them as you wish.

Chaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have done a fair amount of online trading clocked over 60hs now most of that online with the GTS/Battles. Never in X and Y have i seen anything that i could not get myself. You just need to know the right place to look for stuff.

If you see something you think it not in the game you are very likely mistaken. Check Serebii's X And Y Pokedex (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/) to check it's location or how to get it if unsure.

If X & Y Save's managed to get hacked we would all here about it. Heck even if they are working on hacking it we would know the progress.

It might happen in the future as companies stand to make money from GTS servers and fake pokemon transfers. Because of this i think we will see some sort of hacks for the new gen pokemon.

Old gen pokemon can always be cloned on Black/White and sent via pokebank ofc. But thats not an issue yet for now if you see something in X & Y you didn't think was round just check Serebii. There are a shit load of pokemon on X & Y that are a pain in the ass to get so people would not even know the exist.

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, guys. Any one wanna trade me for their scatterbugs? I just started my Pokemon Y game and was hoping to get a different patterned Vivillon this time. Braviary colors are nice and all, but they look best on Braviary.

I got a pokemon with pokerus. How do I infect another pokemon with it?

It's been said before but just walk around with it in your party. BUT. Be sure to put it back in the box before 12 AM. It will be cured of it's Pokerus stats if you have it out when the day ends.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look what i just caught :D

1nWFilq.jpg

Reactions: Nxenz

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't believe it....I ran into a moltres at night just outside the pokemon daycare and...it was shiny. Carrot colored body with greenish colored flames. Anyone figure out how to stop the birds from running away yet?

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can't believe it....I ran into a moltres at night just outside the pokemon daycare and...it was shiny. Carrot colored body with greenish colored flames. Anyone figure out how to stop the birds from running away yet?

You have to encounter them over a dozen times then they'll fly off to the Sea Spirit's den where you can catch it and talk about lucky.

Reactions: Nusdogg

Nusdogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, I just caught my regular Moltres. I used max repel with a pokemon lvl just under 70 as my first pokemon in my party. Got it to go to Sea Spirit's den and after 30 ultra balls, I finally got it.

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Talk about bad luck. Considering the final state is set when you encounter the Pokémon in the den, you won't get it shiny.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since