Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm I still have not received the upgraded mega ring to find stones. Hopped on the train to the city and my rival didn't appear to fight. Must be another glitch.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm I still have not received the upgraded mega ring to find stones. Hopped on the train to the city and my rival didn't appear to fight. Must be another glitch.

Shes in Kiloude city. You have to do at least 1 match in the battle maison before She will appear at the top of the hill in kiloude city

Reactions: signz
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Shes in Kiloude city. You have to do at least 1 match in the battle maison before She will appear at the top of the hill in kiloude city

I thought it was something like 7-10 battles? But anyways, yes you need to go to the Battle Maison and battle there. Your rival will show up once you've been there (and maybe have battled enough). What type of battle you chose is irrelevant afaik.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought it was something like 7-10 battles? But anyways, yes you need to go to the Battle Maison and battle there. Your rival will show up once you've been there (and maybe have battled enough). What type of battle you chose is irrelevant afaik.

Lol whoever said that must have done 7-10. I literally did 1 single battle and left and she was there.

Reactions: Jiehfeng and ßleck
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anyone interested in a shiny Kangaskhan? Just got it but I have no need for it.

Edit:
It should be clear I'm not just trading it for trash. :P
It's a shiny guys.

Kazekai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Willing to add anyone just for the sake of friend safari.

I also throw up random things on wonder trade, usually the spoils of breeding because all I want is dex data.

Edit: forgot the FC: 4038-6016-8929

By the way, you can catch a ditto in the pokemon village but it's a rare occurrence. It took me about 45 minutes to find mine. (I named it The Todd by the way)

Apparently I'm a poison type. I hate this game, I hate this game on so many levels. I'm my least favorite type. >_>

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I also throw up random things on wonder trade, usually the spoils of breeding because all I want is dex data.

By the way, you can catch a ditto in the pokemon village but it's a rare occurrence. It took me about 45 minutes to find mine. (I named it The Todd by the way)

I added you.

Btw, any one want a Larvesta?

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Apparently I'm a poison type. I hate this game, I hate this game on so many levels. I'm my least favorite type. >_>
Haha, yeah. My safari is Fighting, I was hoping for Steel or something, that's my favorite type. I think mine has Riolu, Sawk and Machoke.

Kazekai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I added you.

Btw, any one want a Larvesta?

Thanks, I should probably put this in my desc...

Haha, yeah. My safari is Fighting, I was hoping for Steel or something, that's my favorite type. I think mine has Riolu, Sawk and Machoke.

Poison is my least favorite type and you get venomoth, seviper, and Muk... Muk kills everything it touches, like my effect on long-term friendships or my own public image. ;_; (Yeah I'm that insecure ;v)

My favorite types are flying, fairy, and electric in that order.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sorry guys i had to go