Clauncher
Wiao1Pn.jpg

Skrelp
TG7s6qK.jpg

Talonflame(evolution of Fetchling)
snrdJIs.jpg

Language selection
cMbiJUi.jpg

A horde of Tauros and a random Miltank appeared!
KvfZmLm.jpg

MK2xgmJ.jpg

A horde of Axew appeared!
48aWgLw.jpg

Bottom screenshot of PSS
ytsJshE.jpg

Trading
xNqijB3.jpg

Care for a sky battle?
6fjMMQy.jpg

DiabloStorm

Anti-Semantic Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Pokémon X and Y confirmed for digital download! LOL and you say that they wouldn't due to fear of pkm duplication. Looks like they're gonna do something about it. XD
heartgold
...How old young are you, dude? You were saying the same childish crap the last time somebody happened to speculate wrong just a few Pokemon Smash episodes ago.

Did they at least explain fairy type's weaknesses?
Weaknesses? Fairy type Pokes are immune to all!
You guys don't remember the Pokemon Smash episode? They're strong vs Ice and weak vs Poison. Anything else, I don't know yet. (Besides Dragon)

but, as shown in the anime, you can touch the pokemon´s flame/ghost body, if it trusts you.
Indeed, I remember that, it was a Ponyta or Rapidash and I remember it racing a Dudrio.

I just don't get why Maril is a fairy type. It doesn't really look magical or something. Gardevoir looks nice and Igglybuff I believe is pink. But Maril is a blue water mouse thing. Where is the fairy part.
Huh, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this in my absence: Fairy Egg Group
There's your explanation. I would assume anything on that list to be a potential candidate for a type update. (Except maybe dual types that are already there.)

Anybody have recordings of what I missed? I've been gone for a bit >_> I saw the Nintendo Direct though.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
...How old young are you, dude? You were saying the same childish crap the last time somebody happened to speculate wrong just a few Pokemon Smash episodes ago.

I am under no obligation to answer such a statement.
Not only that, I don't ever recall doing that.

Anybody have recordings of what I missed, I've been gone for a bit >_> I saw the Nintendo Direct though.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this in my absence: Fairy Egg Group
There's your explanation. I would assume anything on that list to be a potential candidate for a type update.

Anybody have recordings of what I missed? I've been gone for a bit >_> I saw the Nintendo Direct though.
Ooh, I actually do recall that. I put very little time into breeding across the Pokemon games, but I remember seeing that egg group on Bulbapedia before. Never connected the two.

And there was no streaming or video or anything of the like for the Pokemon roundtable. Any news gathered from the Roundtable starts at http://gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-...on-update-thread.340889/page-137#post-4672535

DiabloStorm

Anti-Semantic Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I am under no obligation to answer such a statement.
Not only that, I don't ever recall doing that.

Oh? I should remember since you mentioned me specifically at the time.
Okay so let's review everything shall we?¨
There was one mentioning a new type. (Trololol!)
Another one saying that they better reveal something real good.
And others praying for the reveal of the starters evo (which they never did for any gens) and Sylveon's new type.
All they revealed was... a pokemon that looks like Mewtwo, (Which look like shit to me, but not for nostalgic purposes.)
How's that for disappointing DiabloStorm? XD
Pokefans overhyping is always hilarious.
EDIT: It's not confirmed to be mewtwo as of now.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Isn't there a skill/ability that removes the enemies' levitate or something like that? That would be pretty cool to see happen in the middle of a sky battle.
What about Roost which removes the Flying type temporarily and makes the Pokemon land? It's something that most flying Pokes can learn.

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So, with sky battles, will sea battles be incoming as well?

And seriously, this game is shaping up to look more and more gorgeous with every passing screenshot/trailer! ;D Though I really feel they NEED to update the sounds. It's the one thing that really bothers me right now. But I could live passed that I guess if it didn't.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, with sky battles, will sea battles be incoming as well?

And seriously, this game is shaping up to look more and more gorgeous with every passing screenshot/trailer! ;D Though I really feel they NEED to update the sounds. It's the one thing that really bothers me right now. But I could live passed that I guess if it didn't.
Don't they have sea battles? I seem to recall underwater battles, or at least ones with "underwater" graphics.

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Don't they have sea battles? I seem to recall underwater battles, or at least ones with "underwater" graphics.

We do? Idk.
I just thought with aerial battles in game now we also need marine battles. You know, some cool underwater stage with coral and floating seaweed etc for the water Pokémon. Though I wouldn't require it though. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    I never knew about it at the time but a fixed version was available but you had to mail in your broken copy lol
    So that version is semi rare
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission