• Froakie

Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Your point? just kiding and i totally agree

now tell me in your opinion, unless some has alredy mentioned it in a previes post, why is everyone so worry about the if its a pure type or not? because in mine, it doesnt matter because we have no power of choosing which type it is lol

now let the open discussion begin haha( even though it already was haha)
I don't really care if they're dual types or not. Though I do kind of hate dual typing. Simply because it makes some combinations either too vulnerable or have too much resistance.

But I don't really mind in the end though.

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh gee, well if i stopped counting certain things, i'm sure i could say that ruby and sapphire had more post game content than black/white 2 as well.

post game is what happens after the story ends, which is usually after the first e4 battle, except for b/w1, where its the fight against ghetsis that pretty much ends the story.
and second e4 is technically postgame content, as is second round against gym leaders, when its available. one way or another, hg/ss had a lot more postgame than b/w1 could ever hope to have.

so i had a feeling you mean red by final fight, but since you put that on b/w too, i just couldn't say for sure.
whats final fight of the postgame there? cynthia? N? ghetsis? is there another lame cheren battle that i cant remember? it kinda feels like this game didnt have a comparable 'final battle'
b/w has 2 final fights, against cheren and bianca

also i completely agree with you, hgss has more post game than any other pokemon imo...

Reactions: beta4attack

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So this week's Pokemon Smash revealed.... nothing. But looks like there's gonna be a reveal next week. I wonder what is behind those question marks?

Mijzelffan

Blink
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Personally I'd wish they'd release some music. Iwata said the music is supposed to be great, so I kinda want to hear a sample of it.

do you know what will be awesome?

Final X and Y trailer for 3DS in full 3D!!!

It would be awesome if they released the trailer in 3D on the eshop. I wonder how good the 3D will be.

joelv6

Neku
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the starters have all been officially revealed to be pure types at their first form.
that sais nothing about later evolutions. appart from bulbasaur, i think every starter so far has been pure typed.

however, there are people that support this weird second type triangle, where fire gets psychic, water gets fighting and plant gets dark as second type when evolving, so that every pokemon is both strong and weak against every other pokemon.
people have hoped this for as long as they knew dark type existed and how it was strong to psychic while weak to fighting.
and just as long, other people didnt want it. for the sake of having random typings.

there really isnt much reason to it, its only stuff to argue about when people are bored

the only generation that i can think of that were pure types all the way to the thirs evolution is the secong one
and in my opinion was the coolest generation, all three starters had cool third evolutions haha
lets just hope they have reasonable second types
You gotta love the love triangle haha and then the debating continues lol

joelv6

Neku
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really care if they're dual types or not. Though I do kind of hate dual typing. Simply because it makes some combinations either too vulnerable or have too much resistance.

But I don't really mind in the end though.

true that, especially with cynthia first pokemon on D/P during the elite battle
Dam he was so annnoying, i was like "what the hell is his weakness" haha

foolish gamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure if this was mentioned before so I apologize beforehand.

What if the dual typing of the starters made it so that each starter pokemon could be as effective to the other starters?

For example, chespin would be a grass/dark type, fennekin being a fire/psychic and froakie a water/fighting type.
Wouldn't that be interesting?:)

joelv6

Neku
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this was mentioned before so I apologize beforehand.

What if the dual typing of the starters made it so that each starter pokemon could be as effective to the other starters?

For example, chespin would be a grass/dark type, fennekin being a fire/psychic and froakie a water/fighting type.
Wouldn't that be interesting?:)

Didnt nintendo sorta do that with swampert ??

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm so excited about the game I kinda hope it will also be on the EShop so I can dl it on my 3ds so I can trade pokemons with the starters so I can hav all three on my retail copy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm so excited about the game I kinda hope it will also be on the EShop so I can dl it on my 3ds so I can trade pokemons with the starters so I can hav all three on my retail copy
Though I wonder how you want to approach this? My guess would be trading through the web? Though people could possibly snipe your Pokémon before you do.

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nope. You simply put the Pokémpn on the trade service and specifying what Pokémon you want to trade against. If the conditions are met, the trade will happen and next time you log in to the web service it'll notify you of a successful trade.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Woudn't you have to confirm the trade before is actually happens?
Not on the Global Trade Center at least. You just put a Pokemon up for trade and if someone offers what you requested for it, it's gone. That said, you could just get the starters off the GTC probably.

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That said, you could just get the starters off the GTC probably.
True. Just breed your starter and trade those for the other starters. Also, I'm expecting other people to buy multiple copies who will most likely do the same and trade their starters too.

So there isn't really a need to own multiple copies in my opinion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...