Homebrew Pokémon VC save corrupted after using it on Stadium 2 (Project 64)

Osakasan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
A few days ago i asked about how to rip both the rom and the save of the Pokémon Virtual Console games to use them with Project 64 on Pokémon Stadium 2. You guys helped me, and i managed to make them work without too much hassle

captura13.png

Now, after saving any minor change and reinject them to the VC games, both saves get corrupted. It's not the same issue as using them on a GBC/GBA emulator, since both keep weighting 33 kb, so i'm at loss

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few days ago i asked about how to rip both the rom and the save of the Pokémon Virtual Console games to use them with Project 64 on Pokémon Stadium 2. You guys helped me, and i managed to make them work without too much hassle

captura13.png

Now, after saving any minor change and reinject them to the VC games, both saves get corrupted. It's not the same issue as using them on a GBC/GBA emulator, since both keep weighting 33 kb, so i'm at loss
Try running the save in an emulator, then injecting the save back. Also, out of curiosity, try running the game in a vc inject rather than the official vc game and see if that works.

Reactions: Osakasan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.