Pokemon Sun/Moon Save Editing Thread (PKHex Latest Builds)

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Gungeon, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Practicum

Newcomer Practicum Member

Spain
    The link is down. Could someone please upload it?

2. Ryan86

Newcomer Ryan86 Member

Brazil
  3. evandixon

Member evandixon Formerly UniqueGeek

United States
    Just follow the green checkmarks on the commits page of GitHub.

Or since I keep saying this and no one seems to get it, I made a short URL for the latest build:
    http://pkhex.skyeditor.org/latest

4. LapisLazuli

Member LapisLazuli Thrills, chills, kills!

United States
    Having a strange issue where nothing changes after importing the new, edited save. I've confirmed the save is edited, and I'm using JKSV to import it. I'm imagining the save just didn't restore or something? Tried again to no avail, so it's not a fluke.

5. Krustenkäse

Member Krustenkäse GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    Hey guys. Just a little question. I PKHex'd a little around and played with IV. Can i go Online without getting banned or did only People going online before Launch get banned? :)
    Thanks for any help <3

6. windwakemeupinside

Member windwakemeupinside From the Stars

United States
    Only people going online before launch got the banhammer.

7. Krustenkäse

Germany
    Will i get Banned for having Ash's Pikachu? or generally having Pokemon that Arent available yet?
    Thanks

8. windwakemeupinside

Member windwakemeupinside From the Stars

United States
    You won't get banned. You might not be able to play with it though; there's an in-game legality checker that doesn't let that stuff through.

9. Krustenkäse

Germany
    Thank you so much!! the pokemon should be fine tho:)

10. Batrimimina!

Newcomer Batrimimina! Advanced Member

Australia
    Depends on how you use it

11. thaFranchize2b

Newcomer thaFranchize2b Member

United States
    So you're genning Sun/Moon just off homebrew and jksv? No Luma or cfw? Are you on 11.2? Is it working fine?

12. hacksn5s4

Banned hacksn5s4 Banned

Australia
    how do you put the hyper train flags on a pokemon rather then rasing the ivs to 31

13. jesses

Newcomer jesses Newbie

Philippines
    will I get banned if I use 999 rare candies?

14. JarieSuicune

Newcomer JarieSuicune Advanced Member

United States
    Quite true. And really, you should just do it perfect Legal anyways, since why not show how much you care about your Pokemon, even the ones you spawn into existence?

On the Ball note, see Serebii for a complete listing of what Pokemon can be in what Ball, they did it showing for each Pokemon in origin Generation, at least up to Gen VI (I expect they will have Gen VII added soon enough, after the big stuff is cleared up). The main ones to really watch for are:
    Events: They only get one Ball. If you don't know what it is, you have no business touching those Pokemon.
    Starters: Pokeball only... Unless it's one of those that have become available to catch in special areas, then limited to the usable Pokeballs of that game.

But hopefully, they have made it now identify even Ball Legality the whole way, in which case, I would be so happy!

(Yeah, for a cheater, I really am anti-cheating. Make sense of that if you will. Hooray for everyone who got perma-banned for stealing Sun/Moon, nice to see Nintendo dropping the hammer that hard!)

Eep! Commments fast? (Edit: Wait... didn't notice the time of that post. ... >_>; )

Why would Rare Candies be an issue? They are an in-game item! Seriously? They have been a thing since Gen I. All they do is raise the Level +1, ignoring any EV's that would have been applied. (EV's do get applied after each battle at Lv. 100 though)

An easy answer(s) to every single possible question about "What about Whatevermon that hasn't been released?":
    1) It's not been released! You said so yourself! So why would you be able to use it online? It will obviously fail the Legal Check, so you already answered this!
    2) You couldn't make a Legal Nonreleasedmon anyways, because you don't know the specific info required to DO SO. (ie: OT, ID, SID, etc)
    3) Stop wasting your time with stuff you can't use? Yes, it's cool, but it's your own fault you ruined the surprise that WOULD have been like "DUDE! NEW DLC AVAILABLE!!!" when you play your XBox games, but no, you just couldn't wait. My only thought: Sucks, huh? Can't use it, can't get the surprise from it. Bummer dude.

Last edited by JarieSuicune, Dec 5, 2016
  15. LapisLazuli

Member LapisLazuli Thrills, chills, kills!

United States
    halp?

16. Verdetto

Newcomer Verdetto Newbie

Italy
    Hi i have a little problem there is totally no-way for me to homebrew for free my 3ds so.. Someone would be so kind to offer his help? I would like a 6ivs ditto and a mewtwo if possible. Or just the ditto. Forgive me if i have a bad english i am italian i would like to get some generated pokemons xD i have many awesome pokemon pearl legipt pokemons to payback if u guys want something back for your time but please help me :( i just need ditto or some other good pokemons to make a strong competitive team feel free to pm me if want offer me some help and some of your time ( i also got original legipt mews and mewtwos on pokemon pearl )

17. SkittleDash

Member SkittleDash White Knight

United Kingdom
    Here's a updated version of PKHeX. You can now edit how many Zygarde cells you've collected and your Battle Tree steak by current and best.

You can find it here. :)

Last edited by SkittleDash, Dec 7, 2016
    Goshi likes this.
  18. domanhhp

Newcomer domanhhp Member

Vietnam
    How I create legendary pokemon ? When i choose column Met and tick "As Egg" it's show message Invalid : Species can't be hatched from an egg . If not tick I receive : Unknow encounter .

19. V0LT!GE

Newcomer V0LT!GE Advanced Member

Germany
    if someone wants genning Service here i am :P

20. Bowser2001

Newcomer Bowser2001 Newbie

United States
    Hello, would anybody be willing to generate some Pokemon for me? I do not have access to my Sun and Moon save file, so I cannot do it myself. However, if anyone would be willing to generate me a competitive team (I can create the file if you want), I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!