ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

Devilkid32177

Trophies
Website
Facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I need to write a compiler for some other made-up language in Haskell, write some sort of server-client socket application to receive numbers sent by a file I've been given, and either write an essay on privacy in databases or form a database and make up some SQL queries for it.

Then I also have to revise for a class test for one of my Algorithms modules, then there's a small problem sheet to hand in for that module the week after.

Then I have about 4 exams in January to revise for...

Busy stuff. D= But yeah, I do need to come back and fix this up at some point, definitely.

i know some of this due to my studying and messing with stuff :P

seraphimon-sama9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Um, quick question because I've completely forgotten how, but how do I get to Celadon City after beating Lt. Surge? I've tried going through Saffron City but can't get in there yet.

Devid27

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys! I have been playing this hack for about a week nou and I must say it is really awesome! Having a lot of fun with it. I am playing the patched version, so I assume it's the 1.05 version. I am playing it on Desmume. I havent encountered a lot of problems accept for the strange display of your character when you come out of a building or you just finished a battle, when you load your last save the problem is gone most of the times. So i just delivered the medicine to the girl in the Lighthouse and I got a call that the Safari Zone is open again. So instead of battling the gym in Olivine City I flied to Cianwood City to battle the team rocket fags and enter the Safari Zone. My first problem occured when I got into the grass near the Safari Zone, it just crashes/freezes, I have no clue why. So when I reload and do some things all over again this does not occur. So I go to the pokemon center and the rocket grunt appears, now I have to battle outside the center. I won and i decided to go to the Safari Zone, when I enter and I go into the grass, it suddenly crashes again. I reload, and it happens every time. So I decide to go back, but now everytime I come across a trainer it crashes. Then i reloaded from a previous save and did not go to the Safari Zone, I just went back to Cianwood City, I healed my Pokemon but I could not acces my bag/pokemon/all other stuff anymore... So now i can not continue, I am not really keen on reloading previous saves everytime and discovering that it will crash later anyway. I was hoping someone could tell me what to do? I am sorry for the long post, I just wanted to make it as detailed as possible. Greetings.

Patronus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bstiles.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
1. hmm.. i havent noticed this, i will be updating to the latest one that is up right now but i havent noticed this error yet, where is this happening at?

2. basically when you patch a clean version of the hack you're using, just rename the save to match the rom you're using and should be able to run it from the last place you saved :)
1. Yeah I thought it was a really odd, but I'm able to reproduce it with newly caught Pokemon fighting Pokemon that are documented to not give defense EVs (like Drowzee). So now I've got a Magneton and a Steelix that have hilariously high defense EVs for no reason, lol.

2. Ok cool thanks!

@Drayano: As a computer science major, I cried a little when I read your workload.

EDIT:
yup, tested with the latest rgf stuff on a dstt card, i have all of the starters
Well I guess I updated my save file successfully since the quiz masters disappeared. Was wondering about that, lol.

Devilkid32177

Trophies
Website
Facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
1. Yeah I thought it was a really odd, but I'm able to reproduce it with newly caught Pokemon fighting Pokemon that are documented to not give defense EVs (like Drowzee). So now I've got a Magneton and a Steelix that have hilariously high defense EVs for no reason, lol.

2. Ok cool thanks!

@Drayano: As a computer science major, I cried a little when I read your workload.

EDIT:
Well I guess I updated my save file successfully since the quiz masters disappeared. Was wondering about that, lol.

well, i was able to reproduce this strange thing with the Defense EVs so, i dont know what is going on with this one here

@ drayano: if you need any help with any of the hacks, dont be quiet about it, someone could help out with this stuff

Quantaris

Fanartist & Computer Tech
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omg omg i really really love it when you post your hacks Drayano. This one in particular is my favorite. All are amazing though. I love the custom scripts, events, pokemon etc. I can't wait to see more updates :).

Patronus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bstiles.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Found a couple bugs while beating up the Rockets in front of the Safari Zone:

1. Managed to accidentally start a battle from here. Didn't manage to get a screenshot of which battle is up on the bridge at the top of the waterfall because...

2. After I beat Petrel (sp?), both our sprites disappeared, and so the game crashed as soon as I exited the cave.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ