Gaming Pokemon Rumble Blast worth getting?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wii one was rather mindless even by hack and slash standards. Really nothing to it outside of mashing the attack button. Needless to say, I hate it with a deep passion.

Honestly you can probably get Samurai Warriors for a cheaper price and get a better hacker and slasher. Or wait for Heroes of Ruin if you want a real dungeon crawler.

paulfalcon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the aspects that keeps Pokemon Rumble Blast interesting is the different types of Pokemon you can get, as far as variating strength, ability, and move sets. Also, those hard-to-obtain Legendary Pokemon. Plus, it's kind of fun charging head first into a big group of toy pokemon. XD But, it's all the matter of personal taste.

Off-Topic: -Is so looking forward to Heroes of Ruin.- ^_^

muckers

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, that seems like a good deal dude; let us know if you reckon it's worth the cash! Cheapest I've seen it new for is in GAME, £19.98. That's sale, though; normal price is still £35. I doubt it's worth that much, but at £20 I'm mightily tempted.

Might be worth a bash. :)

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, that seems like a good deal dude; let us know if you reckon it's worth the cash! Cheapest I've seen it new for is in GAME, £19.98. That's sale, though; normal price is still £35. I doubt it's worth that much, but at £20 I'm mightily tempted.

Might be worth a bash. :)
I'll be sure to give my opinion when the game arrives this Thursday.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Chips Ahoy cookies :D:wub::D