www.arkeis.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh hi Andi, nice to see you here.

Okay, here's what CRC told me:

Pokemon White: 97911AF3
Pokemon Black: 5BA68128

I'm pretty sure these two are the ROMs I used to create the Patch and used the Patch on. A Google search shows 5BA68128 is 5594 - Pokemon Black Version. But 97911AF3 doesn't come up with anything? Maybe that's the problem if you're trying to patch White.

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
is not match with my clean ROM :/, my clean ROM is match with original clean ROM DUMP.

snag0027.jpg

is my based clean ROM... is clean ROM without EXP patch

CRC32 for clean ROM is always same... so is my based if i using patch with GUI.

aragornbird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.arkeis.com
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm, okay so maybe I should remake the White patch with 6E4A129B. By the way, does the patch work for you, Andi? I mean can you apply the hack patch onto your Black and then play it fine?

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hm, i using you patch and using you tools inside archive.

You patch is work, is look patched my clean ROM, and yes after i comparing them is patched, but i don't know on my test on black is still have no exp AP, but on white is not. yeah after i download you prepatched ROM is working, but i don't know what problem is cause you patch is missing something, okay i can create patch from you prepatched ROM?, with my clean ROM. i just download white ROM only, for black i don't know since is bigger :/

yeah you patch is work for me for black and white, and after i comparing and analyze with my mod too with you prepatched, is same :v, the problem is from you patch.

yeah i was playing a bit :

lol bianca another sprite editing?

pokemonpurewhite2011201.png

You hack is fun and very fun on sprite XDD i like THISS XD cheren become female but he she pokemon still male ? :/ wkwkwk is really Fun.
But starter pokemon is using DW/hidden ability, is edit on pokemon basic data or on a/0/5/7 ?

i suggest you after you create patch, try used it on you clean ROM 2x, for sure you patch is working after create patch or not.

hm is for pokemon purewhite: (i was create patch from you prepatched, is work for me)

Check First you clean ROM:

http://www.box.net/shared/4gyn6e6hov80mq70quoj = white

please wait for black version :v

snag0027.jpg

hM 274 KB (281,420 bytes), and my patch is : 247 KB (253,466 bytes), well i don't know for these, if is not work, you can tell me here
smile.gif

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
This game is REALLY tough.

One question. Have you considered having old trainers (eg Steven, Red, Blue) back in this hack?
tongue.gif

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
yeah i really like this hack, is not just hard, but FUN for these sprite, but i wondering for N, he/she will become woman/still man? XD

another hack is good but is make me bored, but is great and happy. many people was starting hacking pokemon BW, yeah is make me like to hack pokemon BW.
smile.gif

hm for TC, trainersprite on TC is on a/0/4/0 (need NSCR), yeah i will playing again you hack after i finish something in my computer...

aragornbird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.arkeis.com
XP
Country
United States
While I would love to add older trainers in, the thing is...no one ones how to add extra trainers in yet without changing a pre-existing trainer. And the pre-existing trainers who aren't one-of-a-kind all have multiple overworld sprites appearing in multiple locations, so that would be weird. Still, Gen V hacking is young and when scripting gets figured out, it might be a possibility.

Bidoofguy

Custom Title:
Trophies
XP
Country
You might want to edit some of the text to reflect the genderswapping. For example, Bianca's dad still says he has a daughter, and Cheren called N a 'weird guy'. There's probably more things that need to be changed later on.

Still, it's early days, and you should probably get the patching problems sorted out first, then you can worry about things like that.
laugh.gif

aragornbird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.arkeis.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm actually going to upload the new text edits along with the new White patch sometime this weekend.

If anyone else has any other suggestions besides text, I'd love to hear your imput.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nimbus said:
Yeah, I'd be set on this is you added Blue back in.

I mean cmon, he's GARY MOTHER****ING OAK!
No he's not. I'm not gonna get into an argument about it, but one of my biggest poke-peeves is when people call Blue/Green "Gary", and that meme certainly doesn't help.

Savage68

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's something I've wondered about -- is he Blue or Green? Seems weird that he could be either, unless he has different names for different versions.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Green - Japan
Blue - elsewhere

Also in case you didn't know, Gary =/= Blue. He's just the anime counterpart.

Likewise Red =/= Ash. Not only is Ash the anime counterpart, he is also the noobiest shit ever with pokemon that hardly even evolve.

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So wait, Cress is Female (Always made more sense to me to be honest)

But Bianca is a Male, gigantic mind**** right there if thats the case, I mean her sprite looks mostly the same.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chris888222 said:
Green - Japan
Blue - elsewhere

Also in case you didn't know, Gary =/= Blue. He's just the anime counterpart.

Likewise Red =/= Ash. Not only is Ash the anime counterpart, he is also the noobiest shit ever with pokemon that hardly even evolve.
Thanks Chris, I'm tired of having to explain that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1