Website
www.arkeis.com
XP
Country
United States
Dan Kuso said:
In What Routes can I Find Unova Starters Pokemon
So you got it to work?

Also, you should really read the pokemoninfo document to answer that. But I'll help you out this time:

Snivy - Pinwheel Forest
Tepig - Desert Resort
Oshawott - Route 18 (Surf)

aragornbird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.arkeis.com
XP
Country
United States
Dan Kuso said:
This Hack hasn´t Worked yet again
You should really be more specific, like what's not working, what version and language are you using, what emulator or flash cart you are using, etc. People can't help you much if you don't explain things.

QUOTE(Tubby28 @ Jun 19 2011, 03:27 PM) for what version is this hack usa europa german or else?
You should use the US version, although someone got it to work on a EUR version, but I haven't tested it.

aragornbird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.arkeis.com
XP
Country
United States
Try a different ROM. I know I had to go through a couple before I found ones that worked. They both happened to US Black and White, but someone found a EUR ROM that also worked. I'm not sure if renaming your ROMs help, but it doesn't hurt to try.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Dan Kuso said:
It Always Keep Showing this:

xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT
That means your ROM is either patched with something else or tirmmed. Get a clean, untrimmed ROM.

QUOTE(Dan Kuso @ Jun 19 2011, 04:03 PM) No,I don´t Know where to find the Pre-Patched ROM
It has been removed for obvious reasons.

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
s4mid4re said:
Dan Kuso said:
It Always Keep Showing this:

xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT
That means your ROM is either patched with something else or tirmmed. Get a clean, untrimmed ROM.
That may "sound" right, but it's not :/ I just extracted my clean ROMs and tried to patch them with these patches, failed.
Clean, untrimmed, brand spanking new ROMs and still getting the same thing this guy is.

aragornbird, you have to remove all traces of locations of ROMs from these files, and text files. This WILL get reported. As much as I want to try this, there are rules here on GBATemp, obey them with respect or no one is going to respect you.

aragornbird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.arkeis.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I edited my posts and the download link.

Now something I noticed is that when I drag and drop the ROM onto the batch file, it doesn't work. But when I double clicked on the batch file, it works! I don't know why this happens. Also I never got the checksum error with the ROMs I'm using so maybe it depends where you got them from?

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aragornbird said:
Okay, I edited my posts and the download link.

Now something I noticed is that when I drag and drop the ROM onto the batch file, it doesn't work. But when I double clicked on the batch file, it works! I don't know why this happens. Also I never got the checksum error with the ROMs I'm using so maybe it depends where you got them from?
There's no download link :/

aragornbird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.arkeis.com
XP
Country
United States
Hatchetball: I changed it so there will be no more links to ROMs (following what you said earlier). It should be up now.

I hope the people who did get it to work are enjoying so far. Don't be afraid to post your progress and ask for help if you get stuck with a certain trainer.
smile.gif

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Checksum is helping everyone, please give a checksum clean ROM you used, is can used match is used clean or patched, maybe is solution :v

CRC32 is famous for used on checksum NDS ROM

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE