ROM Hack Pokémon Nova Sun & Umbra Moon: Fully-featured, challenging Sun/Moon ROMhacks!

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I love your game! Just becouse what you have done to Ilima team...LOVE THIS GAME!

Thanks Pedro! I've been keeping up with your LP (mostly skimming to battles, since I don't speak Italian... A shame to my username, I know~) and it's very well-made. Having watched your latest episode, i'm amazed at the clutch victory you got! I think it was Baton Passing to the Smeargle because it wanted to Fire Pledge you, realizing it was out of Fire Pledges, then switching back to Furret, then forgetting it was out of Fire Pledges and continuing the AI loop!

Last edited by Dio Vento,

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks Pedro! I've been keeping up with your LP (mostly skimming to battles, since I don't speak Italian... A shame to my username, I know~) and it's very well-made. Having watched your latest episode, i'm amazed at the clutch victory you got! I think it was Baton Passing to the Smeargle because it wanted to Fire Pledge you, realizing it was out of Fire Pledges, then switching back to Furret, then forgetting it was out of Fire Pledges and continuing the AI loop!

That loop was amazing. I don't know when i would end the series, depend mostly on when the poor Takumi go k.o (that poor thing xD ), but when it end this moment for sure go in the compilation of best moment of the series for sure.

SuperDuperDrew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there, I installed the mod and everything seems to be working great, except that the stores have stayed the same. I'm using umbra moon but have installed 1.4 so I'm not sure the cause. I've patched a cia and installed on CFW to play by the way.

SuperDuperDrew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you make sure the shop.cro is there
Where do I find the shop.cro file in the distribution pack? I've tried redownloading it a couple times now but it keeps saying that there are missing files.

Edit: Indeed it was. Blasted microwave keeps causing packet loss.

Edit 2: apparently not, found the shop file in the original distribution. I tried a redownload anyway but it didn't seem to work either.

Last edited by SuperDuperDrew,

kazumisaito

Trophies
XP
Country
i put nova sun patch for PKMN sun with spanish laguague and run the .bat archive and the text in game it does not change ._.

DrALI

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I am having trouble building a hans umbra moon with version 1.4
the missing folder hans inside Hans_Built will stop the setup process

after making this file manually and completing the setup

i can not run the romhack
running it from the .3dsx file return me to homebrew menu and the same thing happen if running it from hans directly

I am running the latest hax 2.9 and i have the latest version of hans

any help ?

thank you

SahierKHLover

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having trouble building a hans umbra moon with version 1.4
the missing folder hans inside Hans_Built will stop the setup process

after making this file manually and completing the setup

i can not run the romhack
running it from the .3dsx file return me to homebrew menu and the same thing happen if running it from hans directly

I am running the latest hax 2.9 and i have the latest version of hans

any help ?

thank you
are able to use saltysd because that makes life much easier than if not then try to make sure your dump was a good dump and to see whether the dump was decrypted at elast that is how I do it so it works

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do have the installer for Luma3DS but it doesn't install. I'm on 11.3 but I have access to homebrew through soundhack.
If you're on 11.3 you can't install Luma3DS even if you have homebrew. Unfortunately that means you have no way to play this mod, since HANS doesn't work with Extended Memory Mode games on Old 3DS and you cannot downgrade or install CFW through any means as of now.
Keep an eye on /r/3dshacks for an 11.3 downgrade or arm9 kernel exploit, but it'll probably be a damn while. and don't clog up the Q&A thread there asking when there will be a way to get CFW on 11.3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9