Pokemon is for babies

Shakraka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Enjoy your baby games, you babies.

On an unrelated note, I had the stomach flu all day yesterday. I ended up blowing chunks 3 times last night, and I spent all of today sleeping. Now my body is all sore from vomiting. Not to mention the poop soup. I'm feeling a lot beter now, though.

arecus2000

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Some people who are 20+ play Pokemon And don't dare call me a baby!
mad.gif

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Pokemon? dat gaem iz for BABIES ROFL

I play REL GAMES, man. Lik U kno. COD n HALO. Thos are teh shit awwww yeah LMAO

That sounds horrible bro. Hope you get better soon.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The amount of lame Pokéman topics all saying the same thing blows my mind.

Also, at least you're getting better. Get well soon, ja.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Babies or not, I play Pokemon -it's been 12-13 years since I started with Pokemon Blue- and on the other hand I play many mature games. So I don't get your opinion looool

P.S. BABIES DON'T PLAY GAMES, they play with toys, dun dun dun.

EDIT:- I always wanted to say this, I lol at ppl who say they play pokemon with their GFs, that blows my mind off, and questions come up: "lol you made a gf so u could trade with them POKEMANZ?!" "why not trade *stuff* *cough*?"

Porygonal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You people who say ''Pokemon are for babies'' are absolutely retarded,I like pokemon because it's an RPG monster catching game,it's just highly addictive.Plus the people who say that have probably never even played a single pokemon game,yet they judge it.Pretty ironic,huh?Because you could say many games are baby games just because of the way they look,but behind all the cute charms lies some hardass battling,try battling the elite four and the champ Cynthia on pokemon Diamond/Pearl if you don't believe me.Appearances are deceiving you know.Plus,who the hell CARES if it looks like a baby game?If it's a decent challenge and you enjoy playing it,isn't that all that really counts?And for the record,I'd rather play Pokemon any day rather than a piece of crap game like Halo.You're just trying to look ''grown-up'' and failing.
tongue.gif

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Porygonal said:
You people who say ''Pokemon are for babies'' are absolutely retarded,I like pokemon because it's an RPG monster catching game,it's just highly addictive.Plus the people who say that have probably never even played a single pokemon game,yet they judge it.Pretty ironic,huh?Because you could say many games are baby games just because of the way they look,but behind all the cute charms lies some hardass battling,try battling the elite four and the champ Cynthia on pokemon Diamond/Pearl if you don't believe me.Appearances are deceiving you know.Plus,who the hell CARES if it looks like a baby game?If it's a decent challenge and you enjoy playing it,isn't that all that really counts?And for the record,I'd rather play Pokemon any day rather than a piece of crap game like Halo.You're just trying to look ''grown-up'' and failing.
tongue.gif
i used to play pokemon r/b/y/ and after that IMO its the same game over and over with a slightly modified story and some new pokemon the games other then that are the same and no just because the regions change doesnt mean its any different its not hard to offer the same crap but change the name...

Porygonal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well,I do agree with you on that... but it's still a decent game and not a baby game is all I'm saying.lol And hell,there are other games that are basically the same thing over and over with every installment but can still be enjoyable,take Dynasty Warriors for example,lol.And couldn't you pretty much say that about any game though?Take Final Fantasy for example... if they would've never made it into an action RPG,wouldn't it just kinda be like the same thing over and over with maybe a few differences here and there...?But I still don't think pokemon is not a baby game because I've actually played it.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Porygonal said:
Well,I do agree with you on that... but it's still a decent game and not a baby game is all I'm saying.lol And hell,there are other games that are basically the same thing over and over with every installment but can still be enjoyable,take Dynasty Warriors for example,lol.And couldn't you pretty much say that about any game though?Take Final Fantasy for example... if they would've never made it into an action RPG,wouldn't it just kinda be like the same thing over and over with maybe a few differences here and there...?But I still don't think pokemon is not a baby game because I've actually played it.
well i dont care much for Dynasty Warriors so i wouldnt know if they keep making the same game over and over and which FF game is an Action RPG?the story is completely different in all the FF games sure in one way or another its always about saving the world but its completely different characters tons of different things in each game.

Porygonal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...Uh,didn't they start making FF into action RPG around the 11th one?I believe so,cuz I played that one,or maybe that was 12,but this really isn't Pokemon being repetitive since ANYONE who has played the games knows that,lol.But this is about it not being a baby game like alot of people might think,and they think that just because they play games like ''Halo'' that it makes them ''mature'' or ''cool'' and it doesn't,I've played more mature and bloody games and I play Pokemon too,so what?A game is a game,as long as it's enjoyable.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
someone's mad.

there's only been minimal differences with each generation besides new monsters in terms of battle mechanics. adding of new elements, moods, fleshing out of EV/IV's e.t.c, but nothing to change the gameplay majorly, you can still blaze through any of the games by just using the traditional cookie cutter elemental wheel.

but as for no one playing pokemon before? bahaha, i think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone on this forum who hasn't at least played R/b/y.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Porygonal said:
...Uh,didn't they start making FF into action RPG around the 11th one?I believe so,cuz I played that one,or maybe that was 12,but this really isn't Pokemon being repetitive since ANYONE who has played the games knows that,lol.But this is about it not being a baby game like alot of people might think,and they think that just because they play games like ''Halo'' that it makes them ''mature'' or ''cool'' and it doesn't,I've played more mature and bloody games and I play Pokemon too,so what?A game is a game,as long as it's enjoyable.
no they never made it into action they gave you the ability to move around but its still turn based...i consider pokemon a baby game because its not really anything special about it and the other day someone was talking to me about shovelware being releasing the same thing over and over without changing anything so i said by that logic pokemon is the most popular shovelware ever and i prefer old school games on NES and SNES etc over graphical games but i mean they have to have a fun appeal...yes pokemon was fun the first time through on the gameboy but i mean if they release sequels at least try to make it completely different...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe