ROM Hack Pokemon HGSS US -> J Translation patch.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
kman_cool said:
*nerdrage*
Dude wtf. Calm down.

QUOTE(Wyden @ Mar 23 2010, 06:25 AM) *more nerdrage*
Dude, what's the problem of you guys? All OP is doing, is reposting stuff posted by the creator of this patch on GBAtemp, while leaving away direct links to prepatched roms.
He isn't pretending to be him or something. He just wants us on GBAtemp, to also be able to enjoy this patch, cause yea, the dude was an imposter etc. And got banned.

I reeeeeaaally don't get what got you so mad, because OP is just contributing in a nice way, doing his best for us, snipping rom links from it because they aren't allowed here. And you 2 get all mad. He could also just be doing something else, but unlike you 2, he is actually contributing to this forum.
[/rant]

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
kman_cool said:
YOU ASSHOLES HOW CAN YOU BE SUCH FUCKTARDS I MEAN SERIOUSLY......

this was posted by the creator, he was banned and you think you have the right to re post ALL his work!!!!???

He has now moved forums due to the ignorance of this community and now this is able to re surface even though the original came hear first and was shunned

FUCK YOU GO SUCK SOME FAT ONES GBATEMP YOU ARE ALL HYPOCRITES AND POWER HUNGRY

YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO RE POST THIS....ANY IDIOT CAN COPY AND PASTE AND YOU CLEARLY ARE ONE.

LOCK THIS THREAD AND BAN ME FOR ALL I CARE.... AT LEAST THAT WAY IT WOULD BE TRUE TO THE ONE WHO WAS WRONGLY BANNED BEFORE ME

> guy who broke rules
> wrongly banned

yeah good luck with your nerd rage

edit: haha nice one wabsta, once again we're thinking the same thing

kman_cool

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
BITCH GO SUCK YOUR OWN DICK

HE IS JUST ANOTHER IMPOSTOR HIMSELF GIVING NO CREDIT WERE IT IS DUE AND COPY PASTING STRAIGHT FROM THE REAL POST

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
kman_cool said:

HE IS JUST ANOTHER IMPOSTOR HIMSELF GIVING NO CREDIT WERE IT IS DUE AND COPY PASTING STRAIGHT FROM THE REAL POST

but the difference being that he hasn't broken any rules yet

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
kman_cool said:

And from the forum the patcher is currently posting his stuff:
QUOTE said:
lol just trolled harcore on gbatemp(sucks) about the dude re posting all your hardwork man, keep it up
edit: haha nice one wabsta, once again we're thinking the same thing
Hmm, how did you say that again...
Great minds think alike?
biggrin.gif

Edit:
Oh, more from the idiot:
kman_cool
meh, its all good I've hated them for a loooong time ever since the gbatemp cheat database was shut down....

Anyway, trolling the hell out of it is a way to get that thread locked so hopefully it will be productive in the end.

Plus, it was fun ;D
Srsly. Why are you such an idiot?

Johnlennonjumped

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree that he broke the rules, but his work was helping they should have let him finish the language patch then ban him or something

also it should have been given proper credit to creator

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
wabsta said:
QUOTE said:
lol just trolled harcore on gbatemp(sucks) about the dude re posting all your hardwork man, keep it up

Trolling harcore? Is that like trolling hardcore whilst doing parkour?

That's a pretty impressive feat. No wonder his trolling sucked, just holding the laptop and typing whilst doing all of those crazy flips and wallruns must have been tough.

Great minds think alike?
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

kman_cool

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
THE THING IS THAT ALL HE WAS DOING WAS HELPING US WHEN HE GOT BANNED AND NOW THIS FAG COMES ALONG TAKING ALL HIS HARD WORK

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kman_cool

will you bloody relax? Or do you want me to spout some stupid kiwi jokes to keep you in line? -_-

Hes giving credit to the creator in the first line of his post. If the original creator has something against it the guy should do something about it.

If he doesnt then tough luck.

OP is helping the community of GBATemp, because not everyone is willing to go move to another forum for just one thing, I know Im not.
I remember loads of people being angry at the mods for banning Rykin because they felt that hed been helping the community. So whos the hypocrite now? Your bagging him out whilst he's trying to help the community

EDIT; How the HELL did he take his work? Are you really that dumb or do you have wool up your arse from all the sheep... w/e anyway he's not claiming as his own is he?

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kman_cool said:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=215...&start=1305

Specifically

"whats up with you guys?

fine, the guy will post the fix on another forum then let someone post the link here when it's done."

assholes, WANTING someone copy the fix after banning him

The Mods didnt say they wanted people to do it but they gave people an idea. Do you really think the mods could give a flying anything about the game? ;p

kman_cool

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
go suck a koala cock you aussie faggot

Posts merged

GundamXXX said:
kman_cool said:
[url=http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=215...&start=1305]http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=215...&start=1305[/url]

Specifically

"whats up with you guys?

fine, the guy will post the fix on another forum then let someone post the link here when it's done."

The Mods didnt say they wanted people to do it but they gave people an idea. Do you really think the mods could give a flying anything about the game? ;p

"a flying anything"

WHAT THE FUCK YOU DUMB ASSHOLE

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
kman_cool said:
where are your brilliant mods to ban me now FUCKTARDS

probably sleeping because they don't give a shit

but hey, whatever, enjoy wasting your time. vent it all out, the more you get out now the less you have to shout at your therapist.

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
kman_cool, while I don't agree with someone doing a copy paste job of the post from the other forum, especially since he refers to the one doing the language patch as a impostor and doing little but insult the one doing the work, the way that you are acting isn't going to change anything.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kman_cool said:
go suck a koala cock you aussie faggot

Posts merged

GundamXXX said:
kman_cool said:
[url=http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=215...&start=1305]http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=215...&start=1305[/url]

Specifically

"whats up with you guys?

"a flying anything"

WHAT THE FUCK YOU DUMB ASSHOLE

Go shag a sheep >_>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa https://youtu.be/BKLXOGhXrj4?si=4kXpeyCfxwL_k3qC