• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The Kimono Girls are in Ecruteak City in the house behind the Pokemon Centre. You have to fight them one after another - no breaks in between.
After the Kimono Girls have been defeated they all run out.
Go to the Whirl Islands (next to Cinawood City) and Lugia is found at the bottom of one of the 4 caves (can't remember which one!!)

Civori

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hotzdevil said:
@yankeefan802 if u open R4CCE u'll notice an icon next to the scissor that allows you to chk for your rom and once u select a rom u'll get the id...

Meh, I'm using Yasu's editor and there was no scissors, but I figure it out.

IPGJ 40FDD389

Thanks
biggrin.gif

guykild

Torchic Trainer
Trophies
Website
www.Gateway-3ds.com
XP
Country
YankeeFan802 said:
Hotzdevil said:
@yankeefan802 if u open R4CCE u'll notice an icon next to the scissor that allows you to chk for your rom and once u select a rom u'll get the id...

Meh, I'm using Yasu's editor and there was no scissors, but I figure it out.

IPGJ 40FDD389

Thanks
biggrin.gif

Good Finally ppl are getting the hang of Cheat code editors
(I remember the first thing i did when i inserted the R4 cd on my Pc was to open Cheat code editor XDD

To:Raqib12
Do you know When is the next update being released? ill wait for it forever XD. (Srry if you already said it)
You said that you'll fix the sea can to sea bell right?

zcs87

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kenzspellz said:
ok .. anyway forgive me if i just asked a stupid question =P it night time here so im rushing =P
whats the difference between localized patch and the katakana patch??
Localized patch has English pokemon name and the Katakana has ..... well their Japanese(Katakana) names

This is an Example of the difference:

Mewtwo in the localized is Mewtwo and in the Katakana patch Mewtwo is ?????

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Bug Report: when finding an item under a smashable rock, I get the strength boulder dialogue.

soulbad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kenzspellz said:
ok .. anyway forgive me if i just asked a stupid question =P it night time here so im rushing =P
whats the difference between localized patch and the katakana patch??

I think this question needs to be added to the frequently asked questions section in the op. I know that's at least the tenth time it's been asked. Then again, some people wouldn't even bother to read it anyway.

BananaX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raqib, one thing I have definitely noticed, and it is certainly a smaller gripe, is that there is a lot more loading time in and out of buildings for some reason. I'm not exactly sure why or what's causing it, and if it's even your patch, but it's definitely more noticeable since I patched to 4.5 and it's pretty annoying. Could you confirm this for me?

EDIT: I have noticed the times between one building and another to be about 5 sec.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too...