Pokemon Green Version English Patch

D

Deleted User

Heh, I own both of them in cart already (legit), the only reason i'd play it in english is because the translation patch hilarious.
150715_603010153042579_1563567996_n.jpg

gfy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@ schlupi ... How the fuck do you do this patch how do you edit the game to english I've had Pocket Monster Green for 15 + years... I download the patch then what do I need to do the edit the cartridge the ????Gameboy Xchanger???? do a you tube video on how to do this!!! I'm sure no one has ever made on before I can't find any info..

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ schlupi ... How the fuck do you do this patch how do you edit the game to english I've had Pocket Monster Green for 15 + years... I download the patch then what do I need to do the edit the cartridge the ????Gameboy Xchanger???? do a you tube video on how to do this!!! I'm sure no one has ever made on before I can't find any info..

Just use Lunar IPS. It's quite simple.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i hope the bring the original pokemon green version to eshop or eshop 3d classic in english. id buy it all over again just to play in 3d
smile.gif

You know that's never gonna happen,
the best possibility is a re-remake of 1st gen.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
theses no reason to crush someone's dreams. :glare:

I said there is no possibility of having pokemon green on e-shop,
but I mentioned the possibility of a re-remake of 1st gen.
I don't know about you or OP, but I find the latter a thoushand times better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: because he legit gets annoyed when someone says irregardless +1