ATofix

Sloth. That's it.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
img-01-1503066941991.jpg

Pokemon Gold and Silver will be getting a boxed Re-Release for the 3DS. The boxes contain a download code and some stickers

DHgSaAwWAAEpjI3.jpg
img-03-1503066941987.png

The games will allow for 3DS wireless communication for trading and battling, also a Time Capsule feature that allows second-gen Pokemon to be sent back into the Virtual Console versions of Blue and Red. Ho-oh in Pokemon red? That's pretty cool. This game will come out on September 22nd on the same day as Pokken Tournament DX.

MAXLEMPIRA

Legends are Made from True Stories...
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
The games will allow for 3DS wireless communication for trading and battling, also a Time Capsule feature that allows second-gen Pokemon to be sent back into the Virtual Console versions of Blue and Red. Ho-oh in Pokemon red? That's pretty cool.​
Source?

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That nice XD Japanese gen1 had similar, with a magnet in the shape of the cart, manual and stuff, why no "cart" this time? :c
The japanese does totally looks like the original boxes(Just like the special edition 2DS!), but the wester does not ... well they never really cared that much about pokemon and good looking boxes overall :P
Ho-oh in Pokemon red? That's pretty cool.
actually no, unless they edited or give an updateto the RGBY VC roms that don't really seens like...
The time capsule only allowed to send gen 1 pokes with some limitations back, but anything from gen1 to 2 XD

Last edited by Sliter,
Reactions: Dionicio3

MAXLEMPIRA

Legends are Made from True Stories...
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
That nice XD Japanese gen1 had similar, with a magnet in the shape of the cart, manual and stuff, why no "cart" this time? :c
The japanese does totally looks like the original boxes(Just like the special edition 2DS!), but the wester does not ... well they never really cared that much about pokemon and good looking boxes overall :P

actually no, unless they edited or give an updateto the RGBY VC roms that don't really seens like...
The time capsule only allowed to send gen 1 pokes with some limitations back, but anything from gen1 to 2 XD
Actually, Europe boxes looks similar to original ones, except for that letter box "Only Code no cart"

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anything about Bank compatibility? It should be on launch day without an update to Bank. The draw to this is clearly HA Shiny Lugia and Ho-Oh, something legally impossible until these games come out. And the Beasts would be nice with their HAs, if they weren't nerfed to all have Inner Focus. Also, for some semblance of completion, aside from Crystal, owning both of these completes my main series collection, counting the VC versions of RBY. So that's cool too.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Also, does Korea are getting their VC as well? I mean, the first pokemon games even translated to korean was the GS ! even having a gap until DP< they deserve it on their language XD
(actually, for myself , I think langauges that don't had pokemon in that time could get a VC with translation, would be nice, like, Chinese had a lot of gen 1/2 fan translations that could have been adapted and used... for example)

Actually, Europe boxes looks similar to original ones, except for that letter box "Only Code no cart"
the pokemon art are a bit smaller and diferent aranjed than the original ... I care too much to details lolol

ATofix

Sloth. That's it.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ForeverEternal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Dionicio3 and Kioku

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
The time capsule in the original games allowed you to send gen 1 pokemon back to the gen 1 games. I don't see how they could bring the new Pokémon into a game that never had them to begin with.

IGN really shouldn't be allowed to publish gaming news anymore.

Last edited by Kioku,

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The time capsule in the original games allowed you to send gen 1 pokemon back to the gen 1 games. I don't see how they could bring the new Pokémon into a game that never had them to begin with.
Then you have the official Crystal manual claiming Dragon Rage wasn't in gen 1... :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021