ROM Hack Pokemon Gbatemp Black/White

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
At this point we are on hiatus :( as my staff. Are currently not contributing. My list indicates that your a trainer in the first gym with in fact a lv10 patrat, and a lv10 skitty.
This is a lot of work to do by yourself. If anyone has time, I can teach them how to do things so they can help?
I'm waiting for messages from machomuu and he hasn't said anything about new music so yeah...
*And then machomuu enters*
This should be a battle theme, it's too epic not to be:
[yt]ojp1tSglzdo[/yt]

If you can find a midi for this it would be quite an epic battle tune at a time.
Because as far as i know, music can only be in midi format in a game.
I collect pokemon and phoenix wright midis so if you want one, just holla

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I'm still debating whether this is the right Touhou song to use, I'd like to hear what everone else thinks, mainly because it was used in Touhoumon Another World. That said, it's incredibly "Battle Theme" worthy.

Also, I just want you to know that I will be frequenting this thread, even though I'm taking a break from the temp. I'll follow this so posts will go straight to my e-mail, but be assured, you're official unofficial music advisor is back.

breaktemp

D-Sun who was called D-Moon
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
yeah, i think we all had a good winter break ^_^"

guess it is time to get back to making really good quality MIDI files !!

* but if any of you all have some good quality music in MIDI format...please share some with us by shooting us a PM *

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alternatively, there's Plain Asia, which I wub (unsure about if its battle worthy, though)
[yt]4k6lVKllNYw[/yt]
I'm having a crap time thinking of Battle themes today, I have reservations about using "Faith is for the Transient People" because it was used in a rather popular hack by the name of Touhoumon: Another World (one of my favorites). That, coupled with the fact that I don't really want to use Touhou songs because, as great as they are, Touhou is a cult thing, and this is a hack that's supposed to represent the whole community, and for that reason I'm unsure about using songs that aren't quite that well known.

Wiip™

Worth a penny.
Trophies
XP
Country
Alternatively, there's Plain Asia, which I wub (unsure about if its battle worthy, though)
[yt]4k6lVKllNYw[/yt]
I'm having a crap time thinking of Battle themes today, I have reservations about using "Faith is for the Transient People" because it was used in a rather popular hack by the name of Touhoumon: Another World (one of my favorites). That, coupled with the fact that I don't really want to use Touhou songs because, as great as they are, Touhou is a cult thing, and this is a hack that's supposed to represent the whole community, and for that reason I'm unsure about using songs that aren't quite that well known.

I'm currently trying to create a Midi for You. ^_^

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[yt]4k6lVKllNYw[/yt]

I found midis (A Plain Asia midi is included with Imperishable Night), it's whether people want to use the songs that's currently the problem.

Wiip™

Worth a penny.
Trophies
XP
Country
[yt]4k6lVKllNYw[/yt]

I found midis (A Plain Asia midi is included with Imperishable Night), it's whether people want to use the songs that's currently the problem.

Making midis is hard. :O
Good that You found one already. ^_^

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[yt]4k6lVKllNYw[/yt]

Thanks for the help, though (:

Wiip™

Worth a penny.
Trophies
XP
Country
[yt]4k6lVKllNYw[/yt]

Thanks for the help, though (:

No problem. :wink:

breaktemp

D-Sun who was called D-Moon
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
wow...some of these MIDI files are coming out sounding awesome !!

* thanks again for all of your help everyone *

looks like we are waiting on a few more good MIDI files to be created...then we can finish up on the trainers / forum users teams

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
[member='machomuu']
I dunno he acts like it. But I never told him he was ever part of le team and he never asked me, so I have no idea what your doing but stop ------> [member='Breaktemp']

Reactions: 1 person

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
[member='machomuu']
I dunno he acts like it. But I never told him he was ever part of le team and he never asked me, so I have no idea what your doing but stop ------> [member='Breaktemp']

He likes ur hack so much he appointed himself into ur team :lol:
If any help is needed finding midis, i could try and assist

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
[member='machomuu']

He likes ur hack so much he appointed himself into ur team :lol:
If any help is needed finding midis, i could try and assist
LoL, It is starting to piss me off, if he shows his face here and starts posting as a team member, I'm going to report him. Anyway yeah any midi's you like send them to @[member='machomuu']

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight.