ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

TDAdvocate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know the hex values for the Slates themselves so that I can make a cheat for them? I am tired of waiting for them to rotate through the NPC so that I can buy them with the shards.

HK-51

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Does anyone know the hex values for the Slates themselves so that I can make a cheat for them? I am tired of waiting for them to rotate through the NPC so that I can buy them with the shards.

They don't rotate. You have to catch all the current legendaries before you unlock the next tier.
Would be more appropriate to mod in x99 Large strange crystals to buy what you need.

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Would it be possible to get the encounter code, but like the one back in 2006?
Using the Poketch Calculator, Press Select (or anything else), and it spaw.
That is what i am working on with my friend. so far we are just having trouble getting a pointer to the calculator. not sure if the value is string or what for how it is stored.

TDAdvocate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They don't rotate. You have to catch all the current legendaries before you unlock the next tier.
Would be more appropriate to mod in x99 Large strange crystals to buy what you need.
Ah okay. I misunderstood what I was told previously. Would still be nice to cheat for them all but something is better than nothing I guess. Thank you for the info and help!

Lokote2134

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i decided to ditch yuzu and used Ryujinx and now all the cheats work fine and i follow this lil guide to boost performance and man the game runs super smooth and if feels like its running on like 90fps so so smooth lol

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
why not more simple?

[100% Catch Rate v1.1.0 (On)]
040B0000 0213C8A8 1400000F
[100% Catch Rate v1.1.0 (Off)]
040B0000 0213C8A8 350001E9

This patches the masterball check, so ALL Pokeballs work like a Masterball.
@SkyQueen This is for [True 100% Catch Rate for all], it seems to still be in the request queue. I wish you luck with keeping the OP up to date.
also I can't believe @Falo has returned to code making wooo

Reactions: OblivionReign

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • B
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    B @ btjunior: erm, what the sigma?