it s'a me M

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Can some one make a fast walkthrough on how to patch the game? i downloaded the 1.1 version, i unzipped the zip, i putted my italian pokémon diamond rom (64.0 MB) into the "Bloody_Diamond_eng_1.1" folder, and i unpacked the "[519]tsukuyomi_v01(programm to use .ups files)", i copied the tsukuyomi.exe file into the "Bloody_Diamond_eng_1.1" folder, and i renamed the "Pokémon Diamante" (diamond) and i gave it the name "ADAE01.nds" (yes, i checked, not "ADAE01.nds.nds") i ran the tsukuyomi.exe and i selected the "Bloody Diamond_eng_eur_1.1.ups" file and the "ADAE01.nds" file, i clicked to patch and it says:"To directly patch source file, a temporary file is being made.
Upon successful patching, the target file will be replaced with this.

Applying patch file 'D:\HDD 140GB [A]\D\Bloody_Diamond_eng_1.1\Bloody_Diamond_eng_1.1\Bloody Diamond_eng_eur_1.1.ups' ...
Reading file 'D:\HDD 140GB [A]\D\Bloody_Diamond_eng_1.1\Bloody_Diamond_eng_1.1\ADAE01.nds' ...
Target file is 'D:\HDD 140GB [A]\D\Bloody_Diamond_eng_1.1\Bloody_Diamond_eng_1.1\ADAE01.nds.utm' ...
Patch application will take approximately 1 minute(s), 4 second(s).
Please be patient ... UI will not be responsive during this time.

Failed! Input checksum is invalid."
What i did wrong? please, help me!

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
i see you worked to its colors for 40% to 45%
the rest is invisible
also, shiny is same as normal wouldn't be fun for the people to catch a dialga that looks unique
(not that it is a problem)
also abot the Turtwig glitch
wasn't that about the level 60 turtwig ?
it was a horror.
anyways for the rest OMG nicely done
happy.gif

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it s'a me said:
Can some one make a fast walkthrough on how to patch the game? i downloaded the 1.1 version, i unzipped the zip, i putted my italian pokémon diamond rom (64.0 MB) into the "Bloody_Diamond_eng_1.1" folder, and i unpacked the "[519]tsukuyomi_v01(programm to use .ups files)", i copied the tsukuyomi.exe file into the "Bloody_Diamond_eng_1.1" folder, and i renamed the "Pokémon Diamante" (diamond) and i gave it the name "ADAE01.nds" (yes, i checked, not "ADAE01.nds.nds") i ran the tsukuyomi.exe and i selected the "Bloody Diamond_eng_eur_1.1.ups" file and the "ADAE01.nds" file, i clicked to patch and it says:"To directly patch source file, a temporary file is being made.
Upon successful patching, the target file will be replaced with this.

Applying patch file 'D:\HDD 140GB [A]\D\Bloody_Diamond_eng_1.1\Bloody_Diamond_eng_1.1\Bloody Diamond_eng_eur_1.1.ups' ...
Reading file 'D:\HDD 140GB [A]\D\Bloody_Diamond_eng_1.1\Bloody_Diamond_eng_1.1\ADAE01.nds' ...
Target file is 'D:\HDD 140GB [A]\D\Bloody_Diamond_eng_1.1\Bloody_Diamond_eng_1.1\ADAE01.nds.utm' ...
Patch application will take approximately 1 minute(s), 4 second(s).
Please be patient ... UI will not be responsive during this time.

Failed! Input checksum is invalid."
What i did wrong? please, help me!

It only works for European and US game. Not the Italian Version!

Anyways, this hack keeps getting better and better. Hope to see more updates such as changing the story around a bit.

litium

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It's an awsome hack!!! It was a shame the turtwig bug, i had to use cheats and fed a wild pidgey with 80 rare candys. I was a pain in the ass. But well, i got past it and never got to see that Pidgey again.

Also, i see that you are Graphic hacking, im interested in knowing how it was done. Can you point me anywhere where i cuold read more on that?.

You'll become a legend on New-Gen Pokemon Hacking.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This sounds interesting *Is wondering how someone hacked this* . I'll probably not play this anytime soon but I am considering it though. Good to see someone is finally making a huge overall hack
smile.gif

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
litium said:
It's an awsome hack!!! It was a shame the turtwig bug, i had to use cheats and fed a wild pidgey with 80 rare candys. I was a pain in the ass. But well, i got past it and never got to see that Pidgey again.

Also, i see that you are Graphic hacking, im interested in knowing how it was done. Can you point me anywhere where i cuold read more on that?.

Well the person you should thank I think would be the hacker named Buffy from the pokecommunity forum
wink.gif

Buffy(Bloody Dia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
SignZ said:
litium said:

Well the person you should thank I think would be the hacker named Buffy from the pokecommunity forum
wink.gif
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=148079

And now I´m here to^^ thanks for the compliments
i´m planning to create different sprites for all male and all female pokemon, but it will take a while^^
and i want to start "scripting", e.g. new events for the old legendary pokemon, new text etc. but in that area i need some help, so is here a (D/P) scripter with a lot of interesting ideas and enough free time to join the "Bloody Diamond Team"???

Tragoedia181

B*tch I Look Like Goku!!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SignZ said:
litium said:

wink.gif
yeah that true i just a fan of the game;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...