ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Jetnox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is so cool, but is it possible to make all the pokemon catchable only after getting the nationaldex (naturally)? Maybe if only for the clean version?

KurokiKazeFFU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to SoulBlazer: Special Grass is basically the Shaking Grass you find Audino in, it doesn't show up until -after- you beat the first Gym Leader. unfortunately, i'm stuck in the Dream Yard since the repels aren't helping in getting Jirachi >.< ah well...

LarsG1997

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Great hack and all, but there is no rustling grass, EVER D:
I dont know if you disabled it in the early routes or you just decreased the chances of getting one, but I have been walking 15 mins straight and I WANT MY AUDINO XD

KurokiKazeFFU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heh, no problem. glad my little nuggets of wisdom can help and all. i do have an odd problem though... i had to torrent the rom patched version of Blaze Black and Volt White (3.1) but when i play it, i can't see my enemy's name when it comes to Pokemon. inconsequential really, but it does hurt when i'm trying to catch wild pokemon and don't remember if i've caught one, since the pokeball image (showing caught) is before the name of the pokemon in particular. also, the Pokemon cries are sctatchy and patchy for some reason. *headscratch* should i dig up the actual clean roms, your patches, and patch them exclusively?

KurokiKazeFFU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
checked this out, unfortunately the same thing still happens even with a clean rom being patched to Blaze Black, and sadly it happens on Blaze Black 2 as well.

JordanHB

Trophies
XP
Country
Erm I don't know what I have done but when I try to catch Reishiram it does it dialogue where it shouts but then I freezes its done it 4 time now and I don't know what to do

cauemd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have anyone found Latios? I spent more than 40 max repels in the third room in the League Path (the only one with grass in it) and I have only found some Latias....I'm searching in the dark grass (double)....Is Latios in the normal grass or I'm searching right?

SolsticeTheEspeon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a huge problem and I'm hoping that someone can help me. I've been playing Volt White on my R4 without problems, but once I got around 55 or 56 play hours, it started freezing like crazy. It usually freezes when a battle starts or ends, and it's driving me mad! I'm playing on version 2.0.5 Can anyone tell me how to fix this? I already tried resetting the game time using an action replay code but that doesn't fix it. After over 50 hours of game play it would really suck if I can't play it anymore... Thanks in advance!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup