ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

olopolo924

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I reaallly want to play this game
when i play this on my ttds, i get no experience gain whatsoever.

i used the exact same game file on desmume, and i gain experience fine! its just that it is REALLY slow... too slow to function, almost.

is there any way for me to get exp gain when the game is on my ttds?!?

Also, can you double check the AR codes? because my ttds isnt showing the cheat codes i added... unless im doing it wrong.............

i seriously cant find any solution to this.. ive skimmed through the entire forum almost...

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I reaallly want to play this game
when i play this on my ttds, i get no experience gain whatsoever.

i used the exact same game file on desmume, and i gain experience fine! its just that it is REALLY slow... too slow to function, almost.

is there any way for me to get exp gain when the game is on my ttds?!?

Also, can you double check the AR codes? because my ttds isnt showing the cheat codes i added... unless im doing it wrong.............

i seriously cant find any solution to this.. ive skimmed through the entire forum almost...
Sounds like the AP issue. When was the last time you updated your cart? Also, check your options to see if there is an AP patch for games.

I don't know anything about the TTDS, so apologies if I can't help you.

olopolo924

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried updating your DSTT with all the firmware etc? That might help.
Of course. The game loads fine so it shouldn't be a firmware problem..
everything's dandy except i dont gain experience points after battles
Desmume doesn't have this problem but it is slow beyond compare..

uanaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@[member='Drayano']

Hi! I really like your VoltWhite, however I was wondering if the regular AR cheats would work for this game? I'd like to just have like "catch trainer pokemon" because I want pokemon like conkeldurr and those other trade only pokemon.

Thanks!

G_Sylar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes, they evolve at a certain level usually. Check the Documentation here http://www.mediafire.com/?i5elzkcindhgnhc , you'll see the details about the trade only and legendary pkmn too.

Mike32ownz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I was wondering if there is a patched rom Volt white download, or a tutorial on how to patch on a mac?

Mike32ownz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So its kind of confusing do the pokemon in this hack have 2 abilities, or just the one that is shown. Because in the pokemon changelog it says Ability 1 and ability 2, it almost makes it seem like it has more than 1.

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So its kind of confusing do the pokemon in this hack have 2 abilities, or just the one that is shown. Because in the pokemon changelog it says Ability 1 and ability 2, it almost makes it seem like it has more than 1.
Truly confusing, that ability 2 issue will have gbatemp's finest detectives on top of that asap

olopolo924

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried updating your DSTT with all the firmware etc? That might help.

What firmware do you prefer? I got the latest YSmenu i could fine.. it ran a BW2 rom... but this morning it didnt run pokemon conquest

Can you link me to a good firmware for my ttds??

Chido

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. I kinda ran into a problem, not sure if any of you got this.

On N's 4th battle (at Chargestone Cave), he was supposed send out 6 variations of Rotom, i.e. Normal, Fridge, Fan, ect. But when I got to him, he just sent out 6 of the normal Electric/Ghost types. Not that I'm complaining, it made the fight easier, but it did feel like something was wrong.

Anyone else got this? I'm playing Volt White by the way.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States

On N's 4th battle (at Chargestone Cave), he was supposed send out 6 variations of Rotom, i.e. Normal, Fridge, Fan, ect. But when I got to him, he just sent out 6 of the normal Electric/Ghost types. Not that I'm complaining, it made the fight easier, but it did feel like something was wrong.

Yeah, I ran into the same problem. I was playing the clean version, if that makes a difference.

Chido

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yeah, I ran into the same problem. I was playing the clean version, if that makes a difference.
I'm playing the clean version too. Are there any other problems like this? The game has been awesome so far.

bwburke94

Gotta hack 'em all!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm playing the clean version too. Are there any other problems like this? The game has been awesome so far.
I confirmed this bug a LONG time ago, I think it's exclusive to Clean. Dray prefers Full to Clean, so this one might go unfixed if an update is released.
Also... Dray, can you fix Cheren getting the same monkey as you? This leaves you with (for example) Tepig/Pansage, Bianca with Snivy/Panpour, and Cheren with Oshawott/Pansage. Note the lack of a Fire-type starter/monkey on either rival team.

rickshaw3450

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fro some reason the game freezes to a black screen when my fraxure tries to evolve. I'm gonna try and raise another one to see if this is an isolated bug. anyone else had this problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: