ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

yamikaiba20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm certainly not faulting him for anything. This is amazing stuff. I just thought it'd be neat if he had the ability to modify type advantages/disadvantages to make them more balanced since I don't think GF will ever do anything about them.

elementking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm certainly not faulting him for anything. This is amazing stuff. I just thought it'd be neat if he had the ability to modify type advantages/disadvantages to make them more balanced since I don't think GF will ever do anything about them.
Type advantages/disadvantages can't be edited on B/W yet bruh. He can't do it.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, I haven't replied to this one in a while...

Couple of quick notes:
- I haven't been able to do scripted legendary encounters yet. It might not actually be impossible, thanks to some of kaphotics' research posts, but it's not something I've tried or got working currently.
- There's some things I have been thinking of doing to improve the hack (well, I say improve, but it involves getting rid of the doubles/triples/rotation gym battles and just spreading it out on trainers so it may not actually be improving per se) but I haven't got around to it yet since I've been focusing on SGSS.

Also in regards to the type chart thing, I agree a switch would be interesting but we don't know where the actual chart for it is yet. elementking has been looking for it in the depths of hell that we call overlay files, but there's been no luck as of yet I'm afraid. I assume it's a similar structure in B2W2 so we probably won't know then, either.

Brainzshake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi drayano your hack is awsome. It's really hard get through with low iv Pokemon and capturing rare Pokemon such as zapdos help me get through the game. I like challenge on this hack.

For your future black/white 2 hack. If you ever planing to do so. I have question . I've seen mr.Bean35000vr traded pokestar stuff as Pokemon. You can't capture them, because they turn into bad egg. Will there be pokestar stuff as bosses? For example team plasma uses a mecha tyranitar.
Sorry for bad English.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I guess it's not impossible to do so, although I wasn't planning on it. Kind of an interesting idea though... I'll see, I guess?

Though I'd probably have to draw the line at Ghetsis sending out a pair of legs, haha.

Escobear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Couple of quick notes:
- I haven't been able to do scripted legendary encounters yet. It might not actually be impossible, thanks to some of kaphotics' research posts, but it's not something I've tried or got working currently.
- There's some things I have been thinking of doing to improve the hack (well, I say improve, but it involves getting rid of the doubles/triples/rotation gym battles and just spreading it out on trainers so it may not actually be improving per se) but I haven't got around to it yet since I've been focusing on SGSS.

Also in regards to the type chart thing, I agree a switch would be interesting but we don't know where the actual chart for it is yet. elementking has been looking for it in the depths of hell that we call overlay files, but there's been no luck as of yet I'm afraid. I assume it's a similar structure in B2W2 so we probably won't know then, either.
Please please please don't get rid of the double/triple/rotation battles, that was one of my favorite aspects of this hack. It really changed things up and kept battles interesting.

swiftgallade46

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@Drayano my Pokemon with levitate are still affected by ground type moves. Not sure if this only applies in the battle subway but my chandelure just got hit by dig (gravity was not in effect) also I cannot get my shaymin to change forms no matter what I do...
1. Mold Breaker
2. Not a fateful encounter
ah thanks is it possible to use pokegen to make it a fateful encounter?

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Couple of quick notes:

Please please please don't get rid of the double/triple/rotation battles, that was one of my favorite aspects of this hack. It really changed things up and kept battles interesting.
We're the minority bro, he seems intent on removing them :(

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I'd like to, but I seem to get met with resistance each and every time. x.x

I think I'll just leave BBVW as it is, but I'm intending to leave the important fights as single battles in BB2VW2. I'll see if I can add more generic trainer fights in doubles/triples/rotation or something.

Reactions: 1 person

Masterofknees

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wanted to comment and say that this is probably the most enjoyable hack/mod ever. Pokémon Volt White is my favorite Pokémon game now, simply because it has immense replayability since you can make so many different teams (I'm currently having two seperate save files going through the game), many of the changes are really cool, like Cut being grass type and Strength being rock type. Pokémon White on its own didn't have much replayability imo, when you've seen the 5th gen once it isn't that interesting anymore. Being able to go through the game with my all time favorite Pokémon like Venusaur and Nidoking is simply an amazing experience. Also, the harder difficulty is awesome, I've always loved a good challenge. This will actually force you to go out and train in the grass for once, it'll push your limits, and I love it. Heck, I even got my brother to play it, and he has sworn to himself he would never play anything after 3rd gen since he hates the 4th and 5th ones, and we're having a great time playing it together. Just wanted to say this, an astounding job you've done here, thank you so much.

Also, reading a little on recent posts, I really want to keep the double and triple battles on important trainers. Double gym battles were so much fun, while the single ones wasn't nearly as fun. The rotation battles were pretty annoying though, atleast there were so few of them, and I can easily take more of them if it means that I'll get to have more doubles and triples.

Ryona

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you so much for making this, and especially for sharing it with the community. I love both of these, much better than the originals. I've been playing Pokemon since I was very little, and I'm a hardcore purist... the original first and second gen Pokemon are my absolute favourites; I really don't like all of these later gen Pokemon very much at all, frankly I think most of their designs don't mesh with the originals very well, and they're ugly. I like being able to collect my beloved original species

Hello0351

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering something. I cant find anything on where any of the pokemon are located, i dont know if thats a problem with the download or just because im on a mac. Can someone help?

Azubanio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if u could possibly add World Champion Drayano as a tribute to yourself for creating this hack. It should be the final boss battle in the game with extreme difficulty 9.9/10.

he should be located in Nimbasa City, seen according to Bulbapedia it is the most populated Pokemon city in the world. He should be available for battle after you catch a Mew.

Before beating Champion Alder.
====World Champion Drayano===
"Are you here for an autograph from the World Tournament Champion? No need to ask, here you go kid".

After becoming Champion.
"Congradulations on becoming Champion, i am World Tournament Champion Drayano. As a teenager I was the youngest to have earned the title of Pokemon Professor in the world. Being champion is all well and good, but you can't eat a crown. I am currently visting this region to catch my very last pokemon. Many experts beleive it can learn any move, and it might be ancestor of all Pokémon. My reasearch says it has the DNA of every single Pokémon contained within its body. All i have are some ancient heiroglyphics of its appearance. Again congradulations on becoming Champion."

After beating GAME Freak Morimoto
====GAME Freak Morimoto=======
"Their was a rumor World Champion Drayano in Nimbasa City needs one last pokemon to catch them all, which you just defeated in battle. I found Mew inside the Pokemon Mansion in the Kanto region many years ago. It is so rare that it is still said to be a mirage by many experts. Their is another Mew somewhere in the Lostlorn Forest, and apparently, it appears only to those people who are pure of heart and have a strong desire to see it. I also need one last pokemon to catch them all, but almost everyone doesnt beleive it is a pokemon at all, just an experiment gone bad. *sigh*, Missingno was its name. Anyways, you should tell World Champion Drayano about Mew.

"Someone caught Mew already!! GAME Freak Morimoto!? Pure of heart!?
When I 9 years old I saw Mew for the very first time outside my bedroom window. Mew has been what has inspired me to become a Pokemon Professor and the current World Champion. I cannot catch Mew because i dont have a pure heart, but I do want to see Mew again. Catch Mew and I will give you a chance to battle me for the title of World Champion.

Reactions: 1 person

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Documentation (Mediafire, Documentation alone, 3.1)

I was wondering something. I cant find anything on where any of the pokemon are located, i dont know if thats a problem with the download or just because im on a mac. Can someone help?
Did you try that download from the first post? There will be a document that says wild pokemon (very last document I think).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/W-k8itKhZzE?si=x1FjAoq74Jv0TAUx +1