ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Volt White 2

Devilkid32177

Trophies
Website
Facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
WOW, N's Reshiram, as well as Hilbert's and Hilda's PKMN, go over Lv. 100!!! Hilbert beat me once, actually... X( Anyways, a few things:

-The God Stone: WHAT THE /%)/% IS IT USED FOR?!
-Keldeo, Meloetta, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus and Shaymin all appeared before I talked to the corresponding Veterans... And the Giant Chasm Veteran was there the first time I entered it, just before battling White Kyurem.
-A memo would have been nice for the TM's on PWT... I bought them all and then, when I ran across one on the Overworld, I couldnt pick it up... A warning on the Documents would be nice.

Also, does anyone has a USRCHEAT.dat or CHEAT.dat that includes Hollow Regenerator and a Nature Modifier WITHOUT MARKING? I would really appreciate if someone could post it here...

should read the docs that dray provides for the hacks, i think i saw some info for the god stone in there
as for the Usercheat database, check out RGF's Latest Updated files on filetrip, it also has the latest database with the codes on there, but i haven't used them, so i do not know if they have the codes without having to mark something, sorry if this doesn't help

Luispipe8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
should read the docs that dray provides for the hacks, i think i saw some info for the god stone in there
as for the Usercheat database, check out RGF's Latest Updated files on filetrip, it also has the latest database with the codes on there, but i haven't used them, so i do not know if they have the codes without having to mark something, sorry if this doesn't help

Sorry if it sounds so dumb, but, what does RGF means, to Google it up? And about the God Stone, it doesn't says anything, just searched it using the Reader's Search tool and only showed me the result of that item being changed for the Shiny Charm...

Devilkid32177

Trophies
Website
Facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey, by the way, don't you know a way to change a ROM's ID Number? I was trying to use my CHEAT.dat on StormSilver, but it doesn't recognizes it...

use R4cce and make sure you make a copy of the database before editing, once you load the database in the program go to pokemon soulsilver and there will be a box [...] beside the ID, click that and go to the rom of the storm silver and select it, then you will notice the id changed, once it did, save the file and reload the database in the flashcart and should have no problem with it

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
This ROM hack appears to be far more interesting than Volt White and Blaze Black were! This is because it has more content outside of "Every Pokemon in available via wild!" concept. Trainer battles are modified, some scripts were edited and some even added; (I.E. Gym Leader rematches, ability to fight Hoenn, Johto and Kanto gym leaders outside of the Battle Dome.) In fact, if the story was slightly changed to be set after the events of Black 2 and White 2 by about a year, then it could very well be a Pokemon Black 3 and White 3. I am currently in the process of downloading the patches, and I am going to mess with the complete version. I hope this works without a hitch on my Acekard 2i (HW 88). As a Pokemon fan, I am very interested in giving this a try. The only problem is seeing how I can fit these two hacked ROMs on the same SD card as the originals. (Ya know, because B2&W2 were 256MB each.)

Zurren

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Everything worked with no problem at all here. Is everyone else just unlucky?

Anyway, I remember how back in BB/VW you gave away 6 of some items like evolution stones and Lucky Eggs whenever possible, but that doesn't seem to be the case in BB/VW2. Is that intentional, since you can now buy all stones in route 9? What about Lucky Eggs?

Kiekoes

Former DS-Scene Staff
Trophies
Website
ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
What the fuck? I just tried downloading this from sendspace and it downloaded and installed a bunch of shit on my computer. Toolbars, virus scanners and more. Is this a normal procedure to get this patch? I am not satisfied with this bullshit.

Cease Tick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the fuck? I just tried downloading this from sendspace and it downloaded and installed a bunch of shit on my computer. Toolbars, virus scanners and more. Is this a normal procedure to get this patch? I am not satisfied with this bullshit.
In the downloading client you had the option to decline installation for all of those things. I guess you missed it.

Anyway, that challenge mode Burgh fight was fucking ridiculous. I think his team is too good.

Urbanfortitude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok first of all I'm loving this hack. It's awesome. The only thing I'm running into so far if I'm reading my documentation right, Flareon is supposed to get Blaze Kick at level 25 instead of Smog but when my Flareon hit 25 it was trying to learn smog. I'm still comparing notes but this has been an amazing experience. Even though I just lost to Burgh. I've never lost to a bug gym before. :glare:

Edit: Oh yeah the documentation stats Tyrogue's family has level up mods. My Tyrogue didn't learn any of the moves specified. I'm still thinking the patch to my clean rom may have simply been incomplete somehow (i used a clean Japanese rom...does it matter if I use Jap or US?)

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok first of all I'm loving this hack. It's awesome. The only thing I'm running into so far if I'm reading my documentation right, Flareon is supposed to get Blaze Kick at level 25 instead of Smog but when my Flareon hit 25 it was trying to learn smog. I'm still comparing notes but this has been an amazing experience. Even though I just lost to Burgh. I've never lost to a bug gym before. :glare:

Edit: Oh yeah the documentation stats Tyrogue's family has level up mods. My Tyrogue didn't learn any of the moves specified. I'm still thinking the patch to my clean rom may have simply been incomplete somehow (i used a clean Japanese rom...does it matter if I use Jap or US?)
*sigh* You're supposed to use US roms.

Reactions: Urbanfortitude

Urbanfortitude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*sigh* You're supposed to use US roms.

Hah! So it does make a difference after all. Fair deal I'll go ahead and take care of that then. Thanks a bunch. I have some technical know-how when it comes to this stuff but it would take some serious practice before I could do my own mods. Glad to know I was in the ballpark.

Edit: patched a clean US rom. Same thing. However, Blaze kick seems to be picked up at 33 instead of 25 so I guess maybe the documentation was slightly off? Either way this is fine. I'll work with what I got and now I have the correctly patched rom so maybe its my save data.

insiderz23

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
This ROM hack appears to be far more interesting than Volt White and Blaze Black were! This is because it has more content outside of "Every Pokemon in available via wild!" concept. Trainer battles are modified, some scripts were edited and some even added; (I.E. Gym Leader rematches, ability to fight Hoenn, Johto and Kanto gym leaders outside of the Battle Dome.) In fact, if the story was slightly changed to be set after the events of Black 2 and White 2 by about a year, then it could very well be a Pokemon Black 3 and White 3. I am currently in the process of downloading the patches, and I am going to mess with the complete version. I hope this works without a hitch on my Acekard 2i (HW 88). As a Pokemon fan, I am very interested in giving this a try. The only problem is seeing how I can fit these two hacked ROMs on the same SD card as the originals. (Ya know, because B2&W2 were 256MB each.)
you read it wrong dude . . heres what the documentation say "Flareon's Smog (33) has been swapped with its Fire Spin (25). Fire Spin (now 33) was subsequently replaced by Blaze Kick" . . and yes flareon will learn blaze kick at level 33 and still learn smog at lvl 25

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...