Hacking Poke'mon black 2 works but

steve007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I got the game to work but if I use the wi- fi -update my codes it blocks it again and I need to format again to make it work

Means I want to use codes but when I update the codes as it get new codes from wi-fi it makes my game not work but If I don't use the cheat code updater it well be fine my Ak2i is not old its just has issues when I update for codes game shark codes build in . any idea to do this with out it missing up my game (?)

Randamin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would be fine with a simple exp. multiplier to spend less time doing the boring grinding aspect of pokémon and focus more on the storyline.

steve007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I done nothing no updates not even use Wi-Fi the next day I wake up its white screen and blocked again did they put A timer on the rom now ! That is low form Nintendo WOW...

I can't play this game on my AK2i I even don't update the ak2i as well it just gets blocked the next day now

steve007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You did not hear what I said this time I shut the wifi off so i can't be blocked then I left it on woke up its blocked again with A white screen somethings up what i do wrong this time I turn my internet off and still gotten blocked humm... Dam you nintendo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30