Gaming Pokemon Bank JP Hacked Poke's

Gvaz

Trophies
Website
gvaz.notsleepytime.org
XP
Country
United States
Nah. The delay was definitely in part caused by the vulnerability of illegal origin transferring.

Previously you could transfer stuff from Gen V and X/Y would treat it as if it originated in Kalos. The mons can then be used in the Kalos only brackets and VGC battles -- this was a huge vulnerability which caused them to delay the release to the rest of the world where tournaments were happening. They had to fix it or risk compromising their tournaments.

Once we found the vuln shortly after JP release, it was reported (with how to replicate) to AlphaZealot (TPCI tourney organizer) who then likely helped the devs take care of things for 1.1.

Or they could just do all zones and not just kalos' boring fucking creatures.

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or they could just do all zones and not just kalos' boring fucking creatures.

Enforcing current gen only levels the playing field.

No hacks or RNG'd stuff could compete. Less exclusive move combinations to look out for simplified the meta.

Who knows... maybe all future tournaments will be Kalos+ only!

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Full tournaments should have all Poke's. Gettin tired of seeing Rotom-W. Added unused Hidden Ability PKMs in the original post.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know if Action Replay generated Pokemon (Ex: Wild encounter codes) can go through Bank?

Of coarse not. The encounter location will 99% of the time be incorrect if you used an Action Replay/cheat to "encounter" the pokemon anywhere you wanted and that is one of the things PokeBank most likely checks for. ;)

Where you caught the Pokemon is part of the Pokemon stats for that Pokemon, so PokeBank will know where it was caught and whether or not that was a valid location for that particular species of Pokemon.

Jew-bro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yah, you can use them
but you can't trade them online
even if you breed them in Gen 6

Let's try the time trick, gimme 10 minutes

EDIT:

I changed the date to 2025 and I uploaded it to GTS. My friend will trade it, so we'll find out, because people said it had HA, but when I traded them they had Torrent .-.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Let's try the time trick, gimme 10 minutes

EDIT:

I changed the date to 2025 and I uploaded it to GTS. My friend will trade it, so we'll find out, because people said it had HA, but when I traded them they had Torrent .-.
i don't think people will be able to see your pokemon
some members in neogaf tried this method and didn't work

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Of coarse not. The encounter location will 99% of the time be incorrect if you used an Action Replay/cheat to "encounter" the pokemon anywhere you wanted and that is one of the things PokeBank most likely checks for. ;)

Where you caught the Pokemon is part of the Pokemon stats for that Pokemon, so PokeBank will know where it was caught and whether or not that was a valid location for that particular species of Pokemon.
what about the shiny AR encounter ?
i use it by pressing select before encountering the pokemon , then the pokemon will be forced to be shiny
i did it on Latios in Black 2 , and managed to transfer it to my X version without problem

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
what about the shiny AR encounter ?
i use it by pressing select before encountering the pokemon , then the pokemon will be forced to be shiny
i did it on Latios in Black 2 , and managed to transfer it to my X version without problem

Well if the shiny code didn't alter what pokemon you encountered and only made them Shiny, then Pokebank wouldn't know the difference since just about all locations you find Pokemon have some chance of finding a shiny through legit means anyways.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, and let it be telepathically