Misc pokemon bank/poke transporter

luigymario2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi guys, so I managed to transfer most of my gen 4/5 pokemon to pokemon bank using the poke transfer tool but I got two pokemon that aren't being allowed to transfer with the poke transporter app, I have both pokemon in my original copy of Pokemon White, they are the winter 2011 celebi and the jirachi from the mexican event at game planet and are legit but both aren't being accepted for some reason by the poke transporter app to be transferred... What do?

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
and are legit
"Legit" as in you were actually present for the events in question, or "legit" in the sense that they are clones of supposedly legitimate data downloaded from somewhere on the Internet..? (Azure Flute Arceus might be "legitimate" in a sense but will also be rejected by Poke Transporter, for instance.)

Have you Googled around to see if other people have had difficulties with this specific Pokemon? (There has surely been ample discussion in more Pokemon-centered forums.)

If Pokemon Transporter isn't accepting them, then there's really not much you can do aside from manually hacking your data with PKSM.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assume you got Celebi & Jirachi in 2022 which means you used the DNS servers to get these event Pokémon.. Now as to why they're not being accepted make sure they are not holding any Gen items, items that don't exist outside their respective games that they come from.
Also moves, specially TMs and HMs, make sure they don't have any HMs as to TMs you need to search on Bulbapedia or something if there's any Gen-specific move that couldn't be transferred..
Or somehow the PokeBank is recognizing the met or event date on your Pokémon and finds it is 2022 (for a 2011 event), thus refusing the transfer. Not saying that's what's happening, bit certainly possible..
And you could always use PKHeX or PLSM to edit those values (met date included). And you can just drag & drop both from the DS save to a 3DS save, and their should be no difference with the real thing (i did it myself..).

FitBoyAwe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I assume you got Celebi & Jirachi in 2022 which means you used the DNS servers to get these event Pokémon.. Now as to why they're not being accepted make sure they are not holding any Gen items, items that don't exist outside their respective games that they come from.

Also moves, specially TMs and HMs, make sure they don't have any HMs as to TMs you need to search on Bulbapedia or something if there's any Gen-specific move that couldn't be transferred..
Or somehow the PokeBank is recognizing the met or event date on your Pokémon and finds it is 2022 (for a 2011 event), thus refusing the transfer. Not saying that's what's happening, bit certainly possible..

And you could always use PKHeX or PLSM to edit those values (met date included). And you can just drag & drop both from the DS save to a 3DS save, and their should be no difference with the real thing (i did it myself..).
I believe you can install poke transporter without a subscription. However, I'm not sure if it downloads from the Eshop, so you might be able to download it later. But take a look anyway; I'm pretty sure I got it without a subscription. But it's been years, so I could be mistaken.

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
I believe you can install poke transporter without a subscription. However, I'm not sure if it downloads from the Eshop, so you might be able to download it later. But take a look anyway; I'm pretty sure I got it without a subscription. But it's been years, so I could be mistaken.
you can, but it'll be useless without the subscription, as it won't let you do anything (note this is set to change when the 3DS eShop shuts down)

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch