Website
intheseaofclouds.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Watch the pic of the battle interface:
schermafbeelding2010061.png
The 3DS has IR and this battle interface too

also you're able to upload your save file to the internet, The 3DS automatic connect to the internet (am I right ??)

So I think that Pokemon B/W is a 3DS game, What do you think ??

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Please, don't be so ignorant and stop making these silly topics. Black and White are DS games for fuck's sake. Explain to me how you think the resolution would remain the same as a DS Pokémon game's resolution, when the 3DS has a much higher resolution?

Also, brush up on your facts. The 3DS DOES NOT automatically connect to the internet. It only automatically searches for other 3DS's.

And, even if it were to automatically connect to the internet, your so-called 'theory' still makes no sense whatsoever.

Whatever, I'm not even going to bother educating you all anymore, I'll just say this: BLACK AND WHITE HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED TO BE DS GAMES, NOT 3DS GAMES, GODDAMMIT.

EDIT: So it DOES have IR... But I still can't see it on those pics.

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Overlord Nadrian said:
Please, don't be so ignorant and stop making these silly topics. Black and White are DS games for fuck's sake. Explain to me how you think the resolution would remain the same as a DS Pokémon game's resolution, when the 3DS has a much higher resolution?

Also, brush up on your facts. The 3DS DOES NOT automatically connect to the internet. It only automatically searches for other 3DS's. And who ever said it has IR?

And, even if it were to automatically connect to the internet, your so-called 'theory' still makes no sense whatsoever.

Whatever, I'm not even going to bother educating you all anymore, I'll just say this: BLACK AND WHITE HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED TO BE DS GAMES, NOT 3DS GAMES, GODDAMMIT.
The 3DS DOES have IR, and it DOES automatically connect to the internet (I can post proof if you want).

However, you're right, B/W are fully DS games. (Although they have dsi specific features too, according to their boxart).

D

Deleted_171835

SOS-Rens said:
Black and White is a DS game. Nintendo confirmed that. It isn't a 3DS game.
It still might have 3DS exclusive features, though.

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
And also we're considering automatic connection to the Internet, and automatic data downloads to the system. In the past, the Internet connection by Nintendo was that the consumer would go online, connect, search for the data they want and download it for themselves proactively. We're now considering a system that, with a simple setting, the 3DS system will automatically connect to the access point in a household and download automatically, so that when the consumer wakes up in the morning and opens their 3DS they'll find new content's already downloaded and ready for them. And by doing so, in Japan we have public access points called the Nintendo Zone that we've established in retailer outlets, restaurants, et cetera. And if consumers go by those download zones they'll automatically retrieve data.

http://uk.ds.ign.com/articles/109/1099199p2.html

And it was mentioned in the conference too,if you rewatch that.

G

GentleFist

Haha what a fail thread~

everyone knew black and white are ds games

and besides their release is in autumn,
do you seriously believe there will be 3ds games in the shop when the 3ds itself isn't released?

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, ive posted this before.

Pokemon games are testing grounds for new tech that they implement in either other games or handhelds

Exs.

Pokemon Gold and silver took advantage of the Infrared port on the GBC using Mystery Gifts, They brought it back with black and white on the DS with IR capabilities.

Pokemon LeafGreen and FireRed had wireless adapters for battling and communication with other players, couple months later the Nintendo DS was announced, and with it came Wi-Fi capabilities.

I have another example but the details havent been fully developed, so ill get back to ya on that one. lol

But to sum it up: Pokemon and GameFreak gets us ready for the things that the next gen of gaming and games wants us to use, and experiments with it.

G

GentleFist

XXLANCEXX said:
Lol So many people are gonna ask "Wheres PokeSav for B/W"

and they'll also be like

"how can i hax it ant1p1r4cy??!? are this work on R4??"

xD

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
HaniKazmi said:
http://uk.ds.ign.com/articles/109/1099199p2.html

And it was mentioned in the conference too, if you rewatch that.
Well I'll be damned. I suppose I just missed that part of the conference then, as I went to get myself a cup of tea for a minute. Thanks for the link
smile.gif

QUOTE(XXLANCEXX @ Jun 18 2010, 05:35 PM) Lol So many people are gonna ask "Wheres PokeSav for B/W"
That's got nothing to do with this topic, has it?

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
B/W comes out in September and I think 3DS comes out in October, so
who would buy the game and have to wait for 3DS to come out, also the boxarts
doesn't say "Nintendo 3DS" on the side.

Razor1993

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
SOS-Rens said:
Watch the pic of the battle interface:
schermafbeelding2010061.png
The 3DS has IR and this battle interface too

also you're able to upload your save file to the internet, The 3DS automatic connect to the internet (am I right ??)

Ok you think becouse the IR its an 3ds Game???

first think to an another Pokemon game what is used IR befor???
and did you find it??? think think think......
and now??? hmm ok i say you its Pokemon HG/SS its used IR to connect to teh Pokewalker!
that means IR is maybe in the Game card i Think;) like in HG /SS
wink.gif

but i dont know for what:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.