Australia
Pokemon B/W AP Patch

Download
(Thanks to RetroGameFan)

Pokemon B/W (U) Patch Fix
(Updated GameList.txt)
Download

Just download RetroGameFan's patch above, then download
the (U) Patch Fix and replace the GameList.txt with the updated one.

[title:Patch Instructions (Images by Densetsu9000)]
xlhstg.png

ztbqm8.png

5337n7.png

juzi14.png

If you try to use RetroGameFan's patch with the (U) ROMs without updating the GameList.txt file:
epn1b9.png

Anti-Piracy Measures:
  • Unable to load the ROM
  • No EXP gained (the patch only fixes this problem so far)
  • Union Room error
  • Unable to encrypt

Clean ROM Works Perfectly On:
Patched ROM Works On:
  • Edge v2.1 (EXP Problem Fixed)
  • M3 Sakura v1.49x 3rd (EXP Problem Fixed, freezes after wifi)
  • CycloDS Evolution v2.1 (EXP Problem Fixed)
  • DeSmuME (EXP Problem Fixed)
  • SuperCard DSONE/i EOS V1.0 SP6 (EXP Problem Fixed)
  • DSTT/YSMenu v1.17a12 (Try this)

Does Not Work On:
  • ???

I think that's all of 'em.

I will be frequently checking this thread whenever I can and updating the first post with any major developments.

Does it work for your cart? Discuss! We don't want to flood the other threads, so please keep all posts relevant to the subject. Anyone that says "BUY THE GAME111!!!! :B" will be shot on sight.

Just gonna leave this here, my younger brother recently got hooked on Minecraft. This thread is being monitored on my iPhone, so apologies for the crudeness of the first post. I give permission to a mod or an admin to make adjustments to this post if necessary.

And now that it's been nearly a week sice starting this topic, I would like to give my thanks to Densetsu9000. He's been a big help with managing this topic. Please, thank him, not me. I merely pitched the idea for this topic.

I would also like to thank RetroGameFan, again, for providing us with his EXP fix patch. Everyone, don't forget to thank him too.

~8BitWalugi

Reactions: 1 person

FTommy

Trophies
Website
mmbnchronox.com
XP
Country
Hungary
The japanese versions had these APs too if i'm right:

random freezes,
cgear not working
after some point of the game,the battle buttons were unfunctional

are these in the current one as well?

TheMac4D

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AceKard 2.1 here. Got it working, traded to another cart (yes I have 2 acekards and 2 DS's) Have had a few freezing errors, and NO EXP. Use pokesav to get rare candies for the time being.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
THERE IS NOTHING TO DISCUSS UNTIL SOMEONE RELEASES A PATCH.

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS.
Well, threads like this allow people to come in and bitch about AP without the need for 500 threads on the same topic.

Vekira

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TheMac4D said:
AceKard 2.1 here. Got it working, traded to another cart (yes I have 2 acekards and 2 DS's) Have had a few freezing errors, and NO EXP. Use pokesav to get rare candies for the time being.

I dont wanna
hate2.gif

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
Urza said:

Well, threads like this allow people to come in and bitch about AP without the need for 500 threads on the same topic.
Except those very people won't think to look for a thread in this subforum, and even if they do, will likely take the chance to put a post in every thread possible.

All this does is promote more spam posts, since there will be no useful information until a patch is released, at which point the thread becomes irrelevant.

D

Deleted_171835

_Chaz_ said:
Urza said:

That's why we have the EoF or the Blog Section.

KaelKazaki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Urza said:
_Chaz_ said:
Urza said:

Except those very people won't think to look for a thread in this subforum, and even if they do, will likely take the chance to put a post in every thread possible.

All this does is promote more spam posts, since there will be no useful information until a patch is released, at which point the thread becomes irrelevant.

Stop trolling and making up things to be annoying.

First thing I did was look for a topic. I was about to make one asking if there was AP and what it was and/or ways to deal with it.

Vekira

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Urza said:
_Chaz_ said:
Urza said:

to be honest with you, yes your probably right. but do you really think that in any topic people stop to look through the pages of a topic to see wat works and what doesn't, at least this person has tidied up from the mess that is the official pokemon b/w discussion thread.

D

Deleted_171835

Vekira said:
to be honest with you, yes your probably right. but do you really think that in any topic people stop to look through the pages of a topic to see wat works and what doesn't, at least this person has tidied up from the mess that is the official pokemon b/w discussion thread.
If you look at the first page of the Pokemon B/W discussion thread, it tells you what flashcarts it works on and the file name on the rom.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you have a sniper rifle to shoot those who say buy the game? i hope your not aiming at me any way back to the topic i think retro is workin on a fix so i can wait since im play platinum to ease the wait

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4