Pokémon 20th Anniversary - Meloetta Event!

250px-648Meloetta.png

The Meloetta event is live!
Happy holidays! In honor of Pokémon's 20th Anniversary, Game Freak has been having several events throughout the year where they've been distributing rare Pokemon. The year is coming to a close, and so are the events. Now's your last chance to fill up your 'dex with rare pokemon!

From now to December 24th you can claim your own Meloetta for XYORAS. Luckily, this one is being distributed via WiFi! Just use the mystery gift the the Pokémon is yours!

Until next time Pokémon masters!

Passed legendary events in 2016:
Mew
Celebi
Jirachi
Darkrai
Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Genesect
Keldeo

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Japanese O3DS LL
4.4 SysNAND / 10.7 EmuNAND
I have no idea about updates, I assume there are probably updates for Pokemon X. I was going to use my ASapphire sav but I think i lost everything there.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Last edited by Flame,
Reactions: BORTZ

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So even though I'm using a US rom dump, it still thinks I'm trying to access the Japanese servers for a pokemon. shhiiiitttttt
So I am out of luck, aren't I?

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
So even though I'm using a US rom dump, it still thinks I'm trying to access the Japanese servers for a pokemon. shhiiiitttttt

thats why i said if you blah blah update your 3DS. imo 4.4 is kinda old now even for emuNAND use.

again dont forget to backup your pokemon save if you update.

BUT.

im sure you could change the region of the emunand.. but its bit dangerous, to mess around with that. but you could always ask the people in the right section.

Grim Ripper

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

Try using the NTR cfw with language plugi.
I was able to redeem a US code Mew in my EUR region console (the games are region free anyway), so i believe it'll work for you too.

Last edited by Grim Ripper,

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
@Bortz do you have a .cia or a .3dz version of the game? I'm asking because I know you have a DStwo+. If it's a .3dz and US region then if you want you can just send me the save file and I can get it for you and transfer it back over. I think that would work. Otherwise I could just trade you one of my four, it wouldn't be a big hassle to me. Only issue is that I've barely touched the games for a while. Last option is you can probably just use the method that others are using with PKhex where you just grab a copy from someone else, randomize the unique code, and then inject it. But then you run the risk of being called a stinky cheating poo poo head. (As if I care, half my videos are about hacking.)

Since I think you just wanna play 3DS games casually I think it's an unnecessary risk to change regions and a headache to do the research.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Ericzander and @Flame I think I actually figured it out! The problem is that I won't really know till may when they give out the next one. Anyways. I cheated at first. Since pokemon games are what are called "game2" kinda games, they save data right to the rom and not the SD card (which, caused me to lose my finished Alpha Sapphire sav... you can send tampons and no tears shampoo to me PM box). So I popped my Gateway into my US burner O3DS and bam, got Jirachi. @Grim Ripper actually gave me the idea to change the language with the NTR CTW... well I dont have that but I remembered that Gateway has a cheat mode now. So for fun I told it to force the language to English and I think it worked. Because now I am getting a message that says "You've received this gift before. You cannot get another one"

Grim Ripper

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Great. You gonna test it with the Darkrai code next month.

Anyone from EU can get more than 1 code from the stores? (for the upcoming events)
Unfortunately we don't get the events any more so i'm relying to online friends/people for the code distributed events.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
if someone could get me 3 european codes...
maybe i will go to a store some day later, if that happen i bring some codes for you guys

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sooooo... If I read this correctly, only Belgium, Portugal and Russia can get them?

Pokemon20.com said:
1–24 MayAVAILABLE AT: Various Locations (see below)
First appearing in Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl, the Mythical Darkrai has cast a long shadow over the Pokémon world. The powerful Pitch-Black Pokémon returns for Pokémon 20th! With awesome moves and the Bad Dreams Ability, Darkrai is certain to give your opponents nightmares.

The Mythical Pokémon Darkrai will be available starting May 1, 2016. Use a code to unlock Darkrai in your Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, or Pokémon Y game. Check out the list below to find out how to get Darkrai in your country. Be sure to redeem your code in your game by August 31, 2016!

Belgium: Nintendo Zone in Game Mania, FNAC and CORA.

Portugal: Get Darkrai from Nintendo Zone in Fnac stores

Russia: Go to https://vk.com/nintendo for more information

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo