ROM Hack Pokémon HGSS Patch (Fixes Saving & Crash Problem!)

jefdevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i'll just patched the game but it gave me a Blackscreen @ the Puzzle in the ruïns of Alph
frown.gif

I'm using a R4 card btw
wink.gif

Requios

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before any other people start whining about how their game won't work and start spouting "help pls!" There is, at current, NO FULLY WORKING PATCH!!! At best, the patches will allow you to save and somewhat reduce black screens/game lock-ups. Don't worry though, GameFreak/Nintendo will be done laughing at us within the next week or two. It's usually not long before someone makes a solid fix.

kaliflower

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Requios said:
Before any other people start whining about how their game won't work and start spouting "help pls!" There is, at current, NO FULLY WORKING PATCH!!! At best, the patches will allow you to save and somewhat reduce black screens/game lock-ups. Don't worry though, GameFreak/Nintendo will be done laughing at us within the next week or two. It's usually not long before someone makes a solid fix.

Yea lol i save after every battle and every two screen changes but after i beat the 3rd gym it seemed to crash more =/ I can't wait for the patch
smile.gif

thebib62

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Requios said:

What about Rudolph's anti-freeze patch?

Haven't used it at all, but this seems to be promising.

saffiexlove

Trophies
XP
Country
Wolvren said:
Pokemon Soul Silver already patched with freeze and English translation patches. I've uploaded this myself which i tested on R4DS and DSTT and the results were: "cool, I got a pokemon!!!!"

Download Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BGCXET7O

i tried this on my ttds.
Thank you! it works much better and hasn't crashed. The translation also helped a lot

ZetraEX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, still no stable patch, eh? Lol, since this is such a awesome game, I'm surprised there isn't a perfected one yet.

NickAxel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any anti-freeze/blackscreen patch that works for iTouchDS2? I've tried every single one I've seen on these boards and it still freezes constantly for me. (after a battle, after saving, switching areas) or it just flat out starts a new game and i'm left to try to make a new one, only for it to just freeze up as i'm saving. The freezing started intensifying after I got the 3rd badge btw.

prophet789

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been playing this on my M3 Ds Real and it has made a significant improvement (like no black screens at all), but it still randomly locks up and it has only been getting worse (have been playing for roughly 4 hours and its freezing almost every min :S). Atm, I can't go past Goldenrod as it freezes everytime I try to go through the roadhouse/gate thing to national park.

Ventrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zerrix said:
okay saving in hgss fixed, but still crashes, freezes and black screens..

why does this not work with my g6 ds real. if it works with m3 real then it should work on my g6. I can never get it to save.

123ericn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this also does not work on my g6ds real ive tried every patch out there and none can fix it so i can save it always freezes
cry.gif

Ventrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
123ericn said:
this also does not work on my g6ds real ive tried every patch out there and none can fix it so i can save it always freezes
cry.gif

if you find anything at all that fix's it PM me i have been searching like a mad man.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Zerrix said:
I added a new way of fixing this, but this provides that you will have to patch the games with a translation patch!
You do know that Raqib pre-patched it with Rudolph's anti-freeze patch?

The anti-freeze patch by rudolph was initially uploaded HERE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.