PO'D About Pokemon X And Pokemon Y!

mbcrazed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're making it look like it's a kids game! What's up with that?!

Edit: I know this was a stupid post! I'm sorry, but Pokemon has been a favorite game series since I was little, and I was so used to Red and Blue, and now it's all changing!

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Inb4lock. Seriously, what's the point in even making a thread like this? Pokemon has always been 'like a kid's game'. Deal with it.

mbcrazed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
arent they all...?
Well, The math with all the others with EV's And IV's, but now, it looks like a 3 year old would play! They should bring it back to pokemon red and blue! Like the Pokemon Froakie, That's Really Creative... NOT! Nintendo could do wayyyy better!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CZgvU.gif

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, The math with all the others with EV's And IV's, but now, it looks like a 3 year old would play! They should bring it back to pokemon red and blue! Like the Pokemon Froakie, That's Really Creative... NOT! Nintendo could do wayyyy better!
Wow... seriously? That's not maths, that's basic arithmetic.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States

Is it stated that they took out the IV/EV training? NOPE.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

They're just hidden variables that people who enjoy ruining how the game is meant to be played discovered in an attempt to think Pokemon could be "competitive" or has "legitimate tournament play".

Reactions: Tom Bombadildo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can