Hacking plutoo's 5.5.0 iosu exploit

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, let me get this straight.
1) Plutoo posts a picture of a wii u pad controller with red screen and 4 characters
2) Everyone goes batshit crazy over that picture
3) Hykem gives up on giving the exploit because he THINKS (denote here, THINKS) that the picture will, consequently, have a release from plutoo and naehrwert.
4) I pm naehrwert on IRC regarding this and he tells me there WON'T be a release and this is just for CTF purposes.

Can someone tell me what CTF stands for????

Angely

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
1) Plutoo posts a picture of a wii u pad controller with red screen and 4 characters
3) Hykem gives up on giving the exploit because he THINKS (denote here, THINKS) that the picture will, consequently, have a release from plutoo and naehrwert.
4) I pm naehrwert on IRC regarding this and he tells me there WON'T be a release and this is just for CTF purposes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CTF
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capture_the_flag#Computer_security

I think it means Capture The Flag in this case.

Last edited by Angely,

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country

Hykem didnt say he has changed his mind on releasing the exploit. Afaik, he has delayed its release to pursue an avenue of a possible boot time flaw. Did i miss something?

Last edited by dojafoja,

SidneiSantos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
one was doing the exploit, here comes one and did no one knows whether true or fake
one gives up and a doubtful and then the house fell = exploit anything to anyone: /

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up