Hacking [Plugin]SNES Emulator ver1.05 for DSTWO

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
goncalodoom said:
in my opinion supercard team has a lot to work,so many unplayable games,slowdowns,and lag and saving issues,i recomend sticking with Snesmulds and wait for a new release of NDSSFC

Try getting this http://sites.google.com/site/mog123x/snesadvance.dat and putting it in /NDSSFC/ and /NDSSFC/system and see if that helps any. Even without that, Final Fantasy 4 (japanese with the translation patch, not in the .dat) looks full speed to me. Also be sure to set the CPU speed to 4, I don't know why they even bother to set it at 2 by default as it is way too slow.

powerfull Tails

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i feel bad for snemulDS.

this super card snes emu is making it look so bad.....

like the snemulDs team has not update for a long time....

like really id say use this emu only for the special chip games when that happens and snemulDS for regular snes games.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
powerfull Tails miles said:
i feel bad for snemulDS.

this super card snes emu is making it look so bad.....

like the snemulDs team has not update for a long time....

like really id say use this emu only for the special chip games when that happens and snemulDS for regular snes games.

I don't know, this emu emulates every game I have better than SNEmulDS ever did.

hullo8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nl255 said:
Try getting this http://sites.google.com/site/mog123x/snesadvance.dat and putting it in /NDSSFC/ and /NDSSFC/system and see if that helps any. Even without that, Final Fantasy 4 (japanese with the translation patch, not in the .dat) looks full speed to me. Also be sure to set the CPU speed to 4, I don't know why they even bother to set it at 2 by default as it is way too slow.

Hullo8d used snesadvance.dat!

Nothing happened!

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
hullo8d said:
nl255 said:

Hullo8d used snesadvance.dat!

Nothing happened!

Hopefully they will add snesadvance.dat support in the next version.

FireValk01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
super metroid lags a little when you enter a room with a lot of movement going on in it. the mini boss fight when you recieve the morph ball bombs was fairly laggy as well. otherwise its pretty tolerable. street fighter alpha 2 is pretty playable as well. this is, btw, with cpu 4. super empire strikes back plays pretty smoothly as well as castlevania 4 .
i like the screen shot tool also. would like it if you didnt have to reset the cpu frequency for each rom you load.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m3rox said:
Now to wait and see if someone is willing to port the emu to other flash cards.
It would only work if that flash cart had added specs like the CPU and RAM... Which I believe only the DS2 has.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8BitWalugi said:
Odd. Didn't work for me. Loaded it up and got a white screen.
Try re-downloading the emulator. If that doesn't work, try re-downloading the firmware.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
_Chaz_ said:
m3rox said:
Now to wait and see if someone is willing to port the emu to other flash cards.
It would only work if that flash cart had added specs like the CPU and RAM... Which I believe only the DS2 has.

It could probably be ported to the Dingoo and possibly iPlayer (assuming someone can get the leaked SDK or reverse engineer it enough to make their own SDK) but that's about it.

Kuschel-Drow

Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Mhm... This emulator does all the games that I loved to play. (Most of them RPGs) It even emulates Secret of Evermore WITH sound, which SNemulDS never did.

If something doesn't work smoothly enough, it does with a CPU frequency of 4.
biggrin.gif

I truly love this emulator, but would wish for an improvement of the GBA emulator too...
frown.gif

One of the best games ever, Golden Sun with creepy sound or even without any sound to make it even playable really sucks...
frown.gif

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it seems to me that SC should have set their sights a little lower. A CPS2 or Sega CD would have been a better call. Hell, a realy good game boy emu with the color bios would have been better than this.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty happy with it even if it's not perfect. I spent a lot of time today (my job allows me to read a book or play my DS part of the time since a part of the job requires me to kind of just hang around) playing Soul Blazer and Tenchi Muyo!, two games that refuse to work in SnemulDS (in Tenchi's case it's random freezing caused by some sounds randomly not playing. I suspect sound issues are Soul Blazer's issue too).

They both work pretty well. Soul Blazer would benefit from just a bit more speed in the emulator, but it still plays well. I'm sure that with even more work (speed hack support?) it's going to be awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.