DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Chaosruler said:
Is it just me or .snes files don't show up when searching them by using the "New" button? I placed those files on /gamepak folder.... double-checked with NDS slot 1 mode... files are there for slot-1 mode, not for emulator
frown.gif
what the?
(Legends of Zelda's attempted, both the NES and SNES were inserted to the folder)

Have you tried renaming them with the ".smc" extension instead of ".snes"? The former has been a valid extension for years with prior emulators.

QUOTE(Fake Al Gore @ Sep 10 2010, 11:23 AM) Didn't I read somewhere that the SDK would be released concurrently with the SNES emulator and its source code? I'm anxiously awaiting the SDK.

The plan was to release the SDK and SNES emulator side-by-side, but complications came up, and the emulator needed more work. The SDK is available, but unlike what people expected, it isn't available for everyone. You have to email them, and I think you need to show your ability to program.

Now, about the source code, they did say they'd release it alongside the emulator, but I haven't seen that either. Maybe they're restricting it to those who have the SDK too?

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using it right now... I love it and hope for a lot of future updates (although many may not be needed).

Many of the games I tested ran beautifully and experienced near-perfect emulation. The ones that need support for extra chips did not run so smoothly, but some booted which I was impressed with.

Perhaps in the future, we could see the extra chips emulated with this, it really seems plausible.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Very nice. I have been waiting for this forever! But I have myself a SNES and most of the games I want. =3 This is just for on the go.

The EMU runs pretty sweet, some sound issues and some slowdown but the fact it works so well and layers properly is a sign of things to come. this emulator no doubt will be the best SNES emulator on DS with a little more work.

RETRO_GAMER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
AT FIRST I PUT MORE THAN 800 GAMES ON gamepak, WHEN I PRESSES SELECT GAMES IT FREEZES

THEN I PUT LIKE 40 AND IT WAS FINE, BUT WHEN I AM PLAYING I PRESS EXIT AND IT FREEZES, THE SAME IF I PRESS SELECT GAMES

Chaosruler

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Seems like my ubuntu emulator is not using the right extension then
ohmy.gif
, tried .smc, works well (though there was a few minor sound problems, but they appear on ubuntu emulator too)

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nice when my supercard sd 2 comes on it's time to play some old cartoon favs maybe...

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Greatforce said:
Does Super Mario All Stars run?

Yes it does. Like with most games I've tried, there's a little bit of minor lag, but the game's still fully playable. Trying to find a good scaling is hard though, I usually like 3 but it cuts off the ground in SMB1 with this game, so I just left it on 0.

Greatforce

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
PeregrinFig said:
Greatforce said:
Does Super Mario All Stars run?

Yes it does. Like with most games I've tried, there's a little bit of minor lag, but the game's still fully playable. Trying to find a good scaling is hard though, I usually like 3 but it cuts off the ground in SMB1 with this game, so I just left it on 0.

Thanks
smile.gif
Cant wait for my SCDS

goncalodoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
in my opinion supercard team has a lot to work,so many unplayable games,slowdowns,and lag and saving issues,i recomend sticking with Snesmulds and wait for a new release of NDSSFC

MeowTheMouse

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
This emulator really made me go from YAY! to meh.. all the anticipation and wait is just dead, after testing the GBA emulator I shouldn't have had high hopes for this one. Supercard team does it AGAIN !
biggrin.gif

DJPlace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is this better then that other
snes emulator that's out on ds i forget what it's called?

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
is this better then that other zsnes emulator that's out on ds i forget what it's called?
SO much better.

You know about those layering issues?

I don't.
biggrin.gif

DJPlace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nice... just have to wait for my card in the mail also i'm going have to buy a 4gb mirco sd card one (sigh)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty I think it was a missed opportunity