Gaming Please tell me how to run DOA5LR on Intel UHD 630 in Windows 11?

mrTerryBogard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
street-fighter.ucoz.ru
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hello!

Please tell me how to run DOA5LR on Intel UHD 630 in Windows 11?

The Steam version shows the launch, but nothing happens and closes. The startup history is updated at this time. The pirated version causes error 0xc000007b.

On YT they only told me once that the launch was unofficial. There are no more details, except that such videos are DOA5LR on Intel UHD 630 in Windows 10.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello!

The Steam version shows the launch, but nothing happens and closes. The startup history is updated at this time. The pirated version causes error 0xc000007b.

On YT they only told me once that the launch was unofficial. There are no more details, except that such videos are DOA5LR on Intel UHD 630 in Windows 10.
Hello,
May I ask your other specs please?
Mainly the CPU and how much RAM (I understand you are trying to run the game through an iGPU)

Reactions: Subtle Demise

mrTerryBogard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
street-fighter.ucoz.ru
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hello,
May I ask your other specs please?
Mainly the CPU and how much RAM (I understand you are trying to run the game through an iGPU)
[15.6" Laptop Neobihier ZX-I7-10750H, Intel Core i7-10750H (2.6 GHz), RAM 16 GB, SSD 1024 GB Intel UHD Graphics 630, Windows 11 Pro, Russian keyboard]
At the same time, I tested Dead or Alive 6, Mortal Kombat 11 Street Fighter V, Tekken 7 & The Sims 3\The Sims 4, which run without problems at maximum speed. With the exception of The Sims 3\The Sims 4, the rest are really slow.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have the game running on my Ubuntu with DXVK at full speed here. Also have DOA6 running, but it chokes a bit in the menus, but once a fight start, it runs smoothly. Using a GTX1060.

mrTerryBogard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
street-fighter.ucoz.ru
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I have the game running on my Ubuntu with DXVK at full speed here. Also have DOA6 running, but it chokes a bit in the menus, but once a fight start, it runs smoothly. Using a GTX1060.
What you meant by this is unclear.

The question is not who and how ran other games on different hardware. The question is how to run DOA5LR on the specified video card.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
At the same time, I tested Dead or Alive 6, Mortal Kombat 11 Street Fighter V, Tekken 7 & The Sims 3\The Sims 4, which run without problems at maximum speed. With the exception of The Sims 3\The Sims 4, the rest are really slow.
Im not sure to understand that part. Which games are running at maximum speed, and which are really slow?

But to be honest, i never played DOA, but if you want to game (any demanding games), then you should get a gpu and not rely only on your igpu.
igpu from intel almost do nothing on their own and can barely run video games. Even an old model will be better than a brand new igpu.
If you want to play AAA video games released in 2020's, then you should get at least something in the RTX 2000 series (which with DLSS, will provide extra performance)

Reactions: BigOnYa

mrTerryBogard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
street-fighter.ucoz.ru
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Im not sure to understand that part. Which games are running at maximum speed, and which are really slow?

But to be honest, i never played DOA, but if you want to game (any demanding games), then you should get a gpu and not rely only on your igpu.
igpu from intel almost do nothing on their own and can barely run video games. Even an old model will be better than a brand new igpu.
If you want to play AAA video games released in 2020's, then you should get at least something in the RTX 2000 series (which with DLSS, will provide extra performance)
Not the point. That's not the problem. How do I run DOA5LR on Intel UHD 360 on Windows 11?

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not the point. That's not the problem. How do I run DOA5LR on Intel UHD 360 on Windows 11?
why would you?
would you ask us how to run a bluray disc on a VHS player?
Sometime, you have to upgrade your hardware ;)

Micolash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello!

a quick youtube search shows ppl playing on UHD 630 just fine.

• Angry
Reactions: mrTerryBogard

Micolash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What's the point of this video? The author did not answer my question. But the other one didn’t say anything other than “unofficial launch”.
You don't have to be rude.. you're the one asking for help here.. and I'm just trying to be helpful by showing that it's not a hardware requirement issue. anyways, idgaf good bye

• Sad
Reactions: mrTerryBogard

mrTerryBogard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
street-fighter.ucoz.ru
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
You don't have to be rude.. you're the one asking for help here.. and I'm just trying to be helpful by showing that it's not a hardware requirement issue. anyways, idgaf good bye
I wasn't being rude.
Post automatically merged:

I read the problem thread on Steam. A few years ago, the User also did not have it work on Intel UHD 360. He was told that there is no support for this video driver.

voddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i don't know if that helps but there's a Reddit Link that might help you out
they recommend setting a custom Resolution (in the ini file) and/or changing anti aliasing settings

Last edited by voddy,

XRTerra

What if instead of ohio, it was kai cenat land
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't being rude.
Post automatically merged:

I read the problem thread on Steam. A few years ago, the User also did not have it work on Intel UHD 360. He was told that there is no support for this video driver.

This might sound stupid, but have you tried running the game in compatibility mode? If you have enough space you can dualboot windows 10 and see if it'll run there, but from what I'm hearing DoA 5 just doesn't work with intels drivers, even though it also sometimes does(like with that one youtube video). The video is from early 2023, so maybe try, as weird as this sounds, downgrading your video drivers to those from early 2023 or late 2022.

XRTerra

What if instead of ohio, it was kai cenat land
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, guys, check who uploaded the video and what kind of video he uploads. According to this "youtuber", we could run anything on this type of hardware, even RDR or Totk on Yuzu
The video titles indicate that he eventually upgraded to a better cpu and an actual dedicated gpu instead of a integrated one and an i9 10850K + RX 6600 could definitely emulate switch and 360 games

Reactions: Noctosphere

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The video titles indicate that he eventually upgraded to a better cpu and an actual dedicated gpu instead of a integrated one and an i9 10850K + RX 6600 could definitely emulate switch and 360 games
you're right. Well, best shot I can give is, ask the one who uploaded the video and wait for an answer.
I once was gaming with an iGPU (better than the one you have) and I can tell you, you won't get a lot out of it...

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Have you tried updating your drivers? Intel drivers are pretty terrible. Like on my GPD Win 3, a lot of games crash a lot because of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...