Hacking Please help me

aaaaa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just ordered a Supercard DS-ONE (looks like v3) from DealXtreme.

Can someone confirm that DealXtreme ship the original versions and not fakes?

Will the supercard SDHC v3 play 100% of GAMES and have close to 100% Download Play compatability?

Will my SANDISK PREMIER 2GB MICROSD work fine (read speeds are higher than normal spec) and not lag in FMV sequences on games such as Castlevania

I would MUCH MUCH MUCH appreciate any help here please.

Thankyou

Snooby

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I ordered one from DealXtreme and I got a real one
biggrin.gif

I heard that they ship both real and fake ones, so you still have to watch out.

The supercard sdhc v3 will play 100% of games and it has close to 100% download play compatability.
There are some games it will freeze in such as Castlevania PoR, but that only happens if you have a slow sd/sdhc card.

It depends on how fast ur Sandisck Premier 2gb microsd card is. If its class 4 or class 6, it should be fine.

Brianh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a real card from them. The box was a little crushed from the transportation, which I think caused minor damage to the exterior of the card. It kinda bulges on one edge like it's over stuffed. I can't complain though, it works and was cheap. I wasn't too surprised by the transportation damage though, it came from Hong Kong!

I haven't heard too much about them shipping fake cards. Hopefully, they don't. I just told my cousin to order one from them. I trust em though.

AeroHex

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
dx have are very trust worthy to me

you have to do your research tho

ive got my supercard ez 3 in 1 and soon i touch from them
smile.gif

Snooby

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Brianh said:
I got a real card from them. The box was a little crushed from the transportation, which I think caused minor damage to the exterior of the card. It kinda bulges on one edge like it's over stuffed. I can't complain though, it works and was cheap. I wasn't too surprised by the transportation damage though, it came from Hong Kong!

I haven't heard too much about them shipping fake cards. Hopefully, they don't. I just told my cousin to order one from them. I trust em though.

lolol my box came crushed too, but the card was ok
biggrin.gif
lucky me!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)