Hi can somebody help me please.

vholjen02

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I have a Nintendo 3ds given from a friend with no charger. and then i bought a charger and it charges ok and after i charge it opens okay and so on. and then because i dont even know how to start using a nintendo 3ds because im a Gameboy SP kid i searched what to start setuping in nintendo 3ds and the internet said that i need to check for updates and as i check the updates of system it said theres a new update and when i update it i put it on the counter while charging and alas my cat jump on it and interupt the update because it died and when i turn it on again its only in black screen with blue light on.
please can somebody help me. i really appreciate it. thank you very much.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Nintendo 3ds given from a friend with no charger. and then i bought a charger and it charges ok and after i charge it opens okay and so on. and then because i dont even know how to start using a nintendo 3ds because im a Gameboy SP kid i searched what to start setuping in nintendo 3ds and the internet said that i need to check for updates and as i check the updates of system it said theres a new update and when i update it i put it on the counter while charging and alas my cat jump on it and interupt the update because it died and when i turn it on again its only in black screen with blue light on.
please can somebody help me. i really appreciate it. thank you very much.

You probably need a bootntr flashcart to attempt to fix it if it brick during software updates

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does the 3ds not have a battery indicator for updates? I mean does it force you to have so much battery power? I think the psp and vita do, but not the 3ds???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay