Gaming Please help me find this game!

KingBlank

King of Nothing
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
In this two player 2d game, you and your opponent both had a build area, where you put together machine parts that fell down like tetris blocks.
there were machine parts like wheels, drills, balloons, plows and a few others that would fall and after putting together a machine consisting of a few transport parts like wheels/balloons you could press down to send your machine onto a battlefield. on the battlefield the machine would try to get off the opponents side of the screen colliding with and destroying/being destroyed by enemy machines.

to win you had to get a certain amount of machine parts off the enemy's side of the screen.
heres a wee picture i made that shows the general layout of the game.
http://filetrip.net/view?EgSm4MIF81

If you remember what this game is called or find it please let me know!
also, i think it was a free game, possibly indie and it might of came on a old pc mag cd or pc authority cd.

Thanks!

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
LOL! I remember something like that but It's a flash game... one sec let me post it if it still exists...

EDIT : I found it!
LMAO It's called
"Dexter's Laboratory - Bot Brigade"
http://www.cartoonne...gade/index.html

8hp7L.png

KingBlank

King of Nothing
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Fraid to say that is not it it but it similar!
Thanks tho!
Ill keep looking.

EDIT:
its not a flash game and its 3D graphics with physics, its also from about 2002?

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried my hand at looking for it whenever this thread was made but to no avail.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.