Please help me, error 8046 blue screen, and MicroSD card: init failed error on safeb9installer

leosel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My 3DS suddenly had blue screen error 8046...I tried booting my safeb9installer but it has an error of MicroSD card: init Failed.....I can't get through.
here are the troubleshooting steps I did:
1. Reformat fat32 sdcard and copy a fresh files of safeb9installer still the same error
2. Used another microsd card and a fresh copy of safeb9installer, still the same error
3. Reformat the new microsd card and a fresh copy of files of safeb9installer, still error of MicroSD card: init failed

I don't know what to do anymore....please help me

Last edited by leosel,

blackwolf25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 3DS suddenly had blue screen error 8046...I tried booting my safeb9installer but it has an error of MicroSD card: init Failed.....I can't get through.
here are the troubleshooting steps I did:
1. Reformat fat32 sdcard and copy a fresh files of safeb9installer still the same error
2. Used another microsd card and a fresh copy of safeb9installer, still the same error
3. Reformat the new microsd card and a fresh copy of files of safeb9installer, still error of MicroSD card: init failed

I don't know what to do anymore....please help me
Do you have the correct boot9strap files?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Were you trying to update Boot9strap with SafeB9Installer? Do you already have cfw installed, or did this happen during the cfw installation process?
If the system is already modded, does it boot to the home menu? And you can access both Luma3DS and GodMode9?

leosel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Were you trying to update Boot9strap with SafeB9Installer? Do you already have cfw installed, or did this happen during the cfw installation process?
If the system is already modded, does it boot to the home menu? And you can access both Luma3DS and GodMode9?
the 3ds is already cfw, what happen after playing a couple of hours, suddenly it goes on error 8046 blue screen of death. Nope it can not go to main menu or Luma3DS, can't go to GodMode9. I'm trying to unbrick it using safeb9installer, but an error MIcroSD card: init failed keeps me from not doing it.

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the 3ds is already cfw, what happen after playing a couple of hours, suddenly it goes on error 8046 blue screen of death. Nope it can not go to main menu or Luma3DS, can't go to GodMode9. I'm trying to unbrick it using safeb9installer, but an error MIcroSD card: init failed keeps me from not doing it.
have you tried a diffrent MicroSD? could help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol