PlayStation will be hosting a State of Play broadcast tomorrow

sop.png

Nintendo won't be the only one making waves in the headlines tomorrow--PlayStation will be right there behind them with their own broadcast. Tomorrow, September 13th, at 3pm PT/23:59 CEST, a State of Play livestream will kick off, showcasing the latest PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PS VR2 news that Sony has up its sleeves. 10 upcoming games will be shown, in a 20-minute broadcast, including ones from "Japanese partners and developers all around the world".

:arrow: Source

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this will be the battle for the ages

who will have the most viewership?
State of Plays do not tend to carry the hype around them that Nintendo Directs do. The real question isn't about viewership though, its about the quality of games on display.

Don't know what to expect, but I do believe we'll finally get BOTW2's proper name, any info on that game is gonna have me hyped all day.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at least they weren't stupid enough to have it go live at the same time...though this feels oddly reactionary on sony's part. strange how these would both be on the same day unless there is some big thing they are doing together...however unlikely

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Fuck the monarchy" - Sony.
Well, the US did fight a war to get rid of their monarchy.

at least they weren't stupid enough to have it go live at the same time...though this feels oddly reactionary on sony's part. strange how these would both be on the same day unless there is some big thing they are doing together...however unlikely
I wish they would have.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...