Gaming Playstation plus free games June 2019! Borderlands handsome collection & Sonic Mania!

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maxresdefault.jpg

I just wanted to share this with people who was unaware. If you own a playstation 4, you might be a playstation plus member already. If you are, then you may be interested in knowing what new games you can get for free with your subscription. As they do every month, new games is offered to you for free (with a active membership) that you can download and play. :ninja:

In june, they will have two games to offer, Borderlands The Handsome collection. This features two games, Borderlands 2 & Borderlands The Pre-Sequel, both includes all dlc content and 4K support if you have playstation 4 pro. It's a first person shooter with a diverse cast of character personalities. With you and three of your friends as a team, you can visit the world of Pandora as you shoot things, take on quest and claim the spoils as rewards. (Also simplified as "shooting and looting" If you played these games on your ps3, your save data can be copied to your ps4 to continue your progress with the improved upgraded quality. :)

Sonic Mania was released to celebrate the 25 years of Sonic the Hedgehog series. It goes back to the glory days of the blue dude with attitude, copying the things that made it popular in the first place. It features the gameplay of the megadrive titles with a balance of fun platforming and speed with astonishing quality in graphics and music. It is basically fan service for fans of Sonic, it's even made by Sonic fans themself. Sadly I don't think it includes the Mania Plus dlc, but it's still enough without it to be worth trying, as long as you have a playstation plus subscription. :)

If you are looking for something to do this summer, the handsome collection will keep you and maybe three of your friends busy with its endless reward system. Or you know, until the third game comes out later this year. Of course if you just want a relaxing but fun breeze through a game that pays homage to the simpler time of retro days, Sonic Mania may also keep you just as busy. Or at least for the start of the summer, until more games is announced... dangerously close to E3. You get my point. :P

:arrow:Playstation's blog post

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
not bad. could be better.

edit: come to think of it. could be much better. we should have an extra game now we dont have PS3 and Vita games.

Last edited by Flame,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah, i'm Anyone, that's just not my alias here