Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

jockep

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Sorry guys if this was already asked, but is there any way to edit items, money, etc?? My SD card got damaged and had to restart all over... :S
Not using PKSM but you can use pkhex on your computer however you need to export your save using JKSM etc. I'd advice against it though as it's from what i've heard quite a big ban risk modifying the trainer data.

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Im using 3dsx version on luma (rosalina version) and always says me "game not found" ...y have pokemon Y and moon installed

greetings

Guipradi

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, Wanted to report a possible bug? I wanted to inject an event card into HeartGold and no changes occur in game, like the guy that whould hand me the pokemon in the mart is not there. Any reason this is happening or I'm doing anyhting wrong? I've tried finding an answer but nothing comes up in google nor the forum. Thanks in advance.

krypton225

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are we ever going to have the 3d models from the game in, that would be awesome

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

jockep

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Are we ever going to have the 3d models from the game in, that would be awesome

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk
Save files don't contain that data meaning all Pokémon models would have to be in pksm creating a large binary for a luxury feature.

krypton225

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Save files don't contain that data meaning all Pokémon models would have to be in pksm creating a large binary for a luxury feature.
Perhaps it could be a different version or an addon of sorts that is completley optional but still there for those who want it

MiePx3

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Quick question, is possible to use PKSM with TWLoader? I want to play diamond and transfer those pokemon via the intigrated bank to my Moon copy.
If not, is there any way?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question, is possible to use PKSM with TWLoader? I want to play diamond and transfer those pokemon via the intigrated bank to my Moon copy.
If not, is there any way?
Short answer, no.

The dev has said plenty times he doesn't support piracy or backups. PKSM will never work with DS Roms only legit cartridges.

I don't know where saves are stored when using Twloader, but they 100% can't be on the cartridge lol. Find the save on your SD card then use PKHEX on the PC to edit it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: MiePx3

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
From GenV to GenVI possible?
GenVI to GenVII games: trigger the right game when prompted (you will do it twice if using a *hax-based homebrew launcher).

GenIV to GenV games: if using a *hax-based homebrew launcher, you must trigger Poketrasporter. Otherwise, use as always.

+There a bug with game names...
"Black" have white color, and "white" have black color

Last edited by k7ra,

Leooogamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
why the mass injectors were removed? i thought those were pretty useful, and it says i can still access the files... how?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Depends on my mood